Really Good Life

+49-3064442373

Königin-Luise-Straße 44, Berlin, Germany, 14195

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger joint with two vegan burgers, fries, fresh juices, smoothies, and soups. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, German, Non-veg

First Review by Maiskeks

WARNING Ordered vegan, got meat - Edit

WARNING I ordered a vegan burger and they served me meat.
They ask you for your first name (like Starbucks), and my supposedly vegan burger came with an attached receipt with my name on it. Luckily I didn't start to eat immediately, but overheard someone from the neighbouring table complaining that he just had mistakenly been served a veggie burger. The server exchanged the untouched plates and apologized without too much passion. I haven't been eating meat since 29 years, and have not been as close to it as tonight.

So I really recommend that you never ever eat anything there.

Cons: If you are vegan or vegetarian, they might serve y

Vegan food in Dahlem - Edit

To find vegan food in Dahlem on a sunday can be pretty difficult. Therefore I was delighted to pass by a hip burger bar called "Really Good Life". They have two vegan burgers by default, also soup, smoothies, vegan drinks, and coffee. From time to time they offer vegan cake. I tried a burger with sweet potatoe fries. The patty was legit, but the sauce and vegetables were really tasty and fresh. Fries and dip were good, coffee was really good as well. I also liked the nonchalant habits of the staff and the lovely decoration. All in all I would totally recommend even though they could improve their vegan options, especially the patty.

Pros: Fresh and tasty, Staff, One of few sources in Dahlem

Cons: Patty a bit dry, Few vegan options

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Really Good Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.