Real Roots Cafe

( 1 review )

1549 Battlefield Pkwy, Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, USA, 30742

A plant-based all-vegan cafe and smoothie bar specializing in smoothies, real bowls (think sorbet w/ granola and fresh fruit topping), assortment of grab-and go lunch items, avocado toasts, frappes/lattes, sodas/slushes, and coffee to boot. Offers specials and made-in-house vegan cheese. Opened Sept 2017. Note from HappyCow: Was reported to be all-vegan, but we cannot confirm that. If you have any info on this please send us an update - thank you! Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan, American, Juice bar, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by Holler409

Great place down south! - Edit

Visiting the south brings on some challenges being vegan but my mother in law pointed this place out for me to try. The couple who own it are very sweet and certified nutritionist/ health coaches.

My husband and I had the meal of the day chili with they’re homemade vegan cheese. Very filling and the cheese was creamy and delicious on top! I also had a green pineapple, spinach smoothie, very refreshing!
A great stop for light food and smoothies/ juice fix!

Pros: Plant based

Return to Fort Oglethorpe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Real Roots Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.