Real Food - Killiney

Contact 67379516

110 Killiney Road (at near Somerset MRT), Central Singapore, Singapore, 239549

Cafe, grocery shop, books. The menu features a range of western sytle food and clearly marks which items are vegan and which are vegetarian. The grocery area features a range of products and magazines.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out, Asian

First Review by VegEm

delicious food but... - Edit

We came twice here. the food was so delicious and fresh. and it is also well marked whats vegan and whats not. Saidly the portions are too small(for the money you pay) to fill us up we always had to get something more.

Pros: very yummi vegan meals, well marked whats vegan, friendly staff

Cons: a bit pricy for the size of the portion

nice place - Edit

Went there last Saturday for lunch. Though not that busy (only a quarter of the room was occupied), we had to wait at least 20 minutes to get the food. Food is similar to the Real Food in Central. But the room is larger and nicer here. Not cheap but still ok. Maybe I would appreciate slightly larger portions, as one single dish is definitely not enough to feed me. Meaning that I need between $20-$30 when I'm hungry.

Nice but busy at noon - Edit

Nice atmosphere, the vegan options is well marked. I've tried 2 burgers, for about 12 SGD each. Very yummy and healthy. It was around noon and was a little bit too busy for just a few staff... but it's not a big issue if you are not in a hurry. Not a very warm treatment (maybe because it was busy), but I missed more smiles :p

Pros: healthy, nice athmosphere, vegan friendly

Great place to hang out. - Edit

The ambience of this place is unbeatable. Big space, with standard sitting, long table sitting and sofa sitting. They have a small grocery areas and selling some books/CDs too. We went there on Saturday noon and the places wasnt very busy. However it seems like there were only 4 staffs including the one who was preparing the food was there. We were 5 adults, 2 children and a baby. Some of us wanted to order quinoa burger and baked rice. Was told that it would take up to 45 minutes, because things were made from the scratch, since quinoa is not something that people normally order and it took quite a while to bake the rice, plus there were already some orders ahead of us. Food was well done and the staffs were friendly though.

Pros: Atmosphere, Food, Friendly staff

Cons: Might need more staff

Great find! - Edit

I went and checked this place out on an extended stay in Singapore. I stayed for two hours! The atmosphere is fun and the menu is huge! Thereis an amazing selection of juices and teas. I ad the dumpling soup and spring rolls. Lots of good finds in the grocery and book sections. I want to go back today and try the vegan burger--it looked amazing! So happy I found this place through Happy Cow,

Pros: Many vegan options, Healthy, Friendly staff

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Real Food - Killiney closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3083 times since Apr 2012.