Real Food Company - Fresh Organics

• Health Store
Contact 415-564-2800

1023 Stanyan St (at Carl, in Cole Valley), San Francisco, California, USA, 94117

Natural foods and fresh produce market, not affiliated with San Francisco's other The Real Food Company. Owned by the same operator as Thom's Natural Foods in Richmond district. A mid-size neighborhood store stocking a good selection of foods from a variety of fresh organic produce and bulk bins to chilled and packaged foodstuff. Many vegetarian and vegan suitable items. Two doors town is their nutritional supplements and eco-friendly household products shop, Natural Living Corner.

First Review by Chia

Wonderful! - Edit

Traveling through the area I was growing tired of Trader Joe's and Whole Food store shopping. Thanks to Happy Cow I located a cozy, customer friendly market.
Great location, humble vibes, good selection of food and other items to meet your health needs.
I picked up some tea on my visit, recommended by the representative, she was so pleasant and friendly! I enjoyed my visit very much.
Thanks RFC :)

Pros: Friendly staff , Affordable

Nice Store - Edit

Was here in October 2012, here's my Real Food Fresh Organics review. The window signs say "The Real Food Company" yet this place is no longer under the same ownership as The Real Food Company with other branches in San Francisco. A staff told me that there was a split.

Anyhow, it's a well-organized and quaint store. The fresh fruit and veggies are organic and look fresh and beautifully arranged. The bulk bins are impressive as well as the packaged foodstuff even though it's not a big store but more like a neighborhood market.

A good resource for the residents that live in this area.

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Real Food Company - Fresh Organics closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 884 times since Oct 2012.