Real Food Cafe

Contact 321-848-0561

5585 Schenck Ave, Ste 7, Viera, Florida, USA, 32955

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe in a warehouse district. Uses organic, local, and non GMO foods. Makes from-scratch daily soups and specials. Has raw items. Has vegan options. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Wonder Jenn

FANTASTIC ORGANIC FOOD - Edit

I took my non vegan mother here and had some amazing food. We started off with the veggie spring rolls then she got a hamburger and I had butternut squash soup with a veggie sandwich which was phenomenal! Totally recommend this place. Is in a weird location but look for signs low to the ground that will help.

Fantastic Food! - Edit

So delicious and awesome vegan options! Hard to find... Just looks like a bunch of storage units in the Business Center but once you're inside you completely forget about the exterior! Cream of Broccoli, Sandwich, and chocolate cherry ice cream fabulous! I will be returning!

Pros: vegan options, vegan desserts, cute decor

Cons: hard to find

Outta sight local gem. - Edit

This little place is out of the way, but definitely worth looking for! So happy I found it today. The food was so delicious. The staff was very friendly. I was impressed with the quality of the food and pleased that it's all organic. I thoroughly enjoyed everything I ordered, especially the dessert. The ice cream (whipped frozen bananas), is handmade to order and is out of this world! I ordered the soup of the day, cream of broccoli, and was quite happy with my choice. Daily special zucchini marinara was very good also, but I could've done without the garlic bread. Boyfriend had the daily special roasted beet salad (no cheese) and thought it was a nice mix and very yummie. I've recommended to friends and can't wait to return!

hidden jewel - Edit

Super hard to find but worth it!!
PRO TIP: the cafe is in a building of sand colored revamped storage lockers. So look for that. There's no signage on the street side just hang with it and I promise you won't be disappointed. My food came fast and delicious! I had the quinoa salad (special of the day) with a juice. Sooooo f*cking good.

Pros: priced right, mostly vegan , great atmosphere

Cons: hard to find

Return to Viera Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Real Food Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.