Re Vegano

Contact 0522–083639

Viale Umberto I, 17c, Reggio Emilia, Italy, 42123

A 100% bio vegan fast food restaurant serving burgers, piadina, pizza, cakes and more. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Tue-Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by VerenaBadofszky

Cool place! - Edit

In Emilia Romagna it's hard to find vegetarian and vegan places... and this is a welcome exception! I went there with a group of friends a couple of weeks ago and had dinner there. We tried several different sandwiches and piadine and all were tasty.

They didn't have much on the sweets' side (but they did offer us for free the small chocolate and coconut pastries that they had), and there's no toilet, but next time I happen to be in Reggio Emilia I will pass by for sure!

Pros: Kind waiters, Good food, Cheap

Cons: No toilet

Nope - Edit

If you like the idea of giving money to people that talk, talk and talk about health and ethical stuff and then underpay their workers (5€/hour), always yell against them without no reason, tell lies to sell more (I am gluten intolerant, I asked if their burger was gluten-free and the boss said "absolutely not, only legumes!" - after 3 hours I had a bad skin reaction) and buy stuff totally NOT ORGANIC at the near supermarket (saw a waitress with my eyes) well.. go then. I'm not gonna give them 1 cent more.
Se vi piace l'idea di dar soldi a gente che parla parla e parla di salute ed etica e poi sottopaga i dipendenti (5€/ora), gli urlava contro in mezzo ai clienti senza motivazione, dice bugie per guadagnare di più (sono intollerante al glutine, il proprietario mi ha assicurato che il Burger fosse gluten-free, solo fatto di legumi e dopo 3 ore avevo una brutta reazione sulla pelle) e compra ingredienti non biologici dal supermercato vicino (visto con i miei occhi), fate pure. comportamenti del tutto contrari a quel che predicano. Vergognosi.

ottimo - Edit

Cibo di altissima qualità preparato con passione e competenza: impasti realizzati con lievito madre, estratti di frutta di stagione, materie prime di altissima qualità per un risultato a mio avviso impeccabile. Ci vado spesso, la tentazione è sempre di mangiare tutto! Piadine e panini, pizza, superbo erbazzone tutto vegan. Ma la cosa più importante è che i gestori sono veramente motivati e mossi dalla causa antispecista e animalista e questo è un valore aggiunto!

they closed the door on my face - Edit

I often go to Reggio emilia for work, and it's always hard to find a good place that serves vegan food, so when I found out about Re Vegano I was pretty excited. I arrived at 11:20 and since it was pretty cold I knocked on the door and asked the lady if I could wait inside. She told me it was closed and that I could go eat at a bar next door. I told her I was Vegan and that I went there specifically for that reason. So she literally apologises (but not really apologises) and with hurry closes the door on my face. I found it very rude of her! I guess I'll keep bringing my own food to Reggio.

Return to Reggio Emilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Re Vegano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.