Razzi's Pizzeria - Greenwood Ave

Contact 206-782-9005

8523 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, Washington, USA, 98103

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers separate vegan and gluten-free menus with dishes like faux chicken wings and appetizers plus gyros, panini, salads, pizza, and pasta. Meatless Mondays where all vegetarian/vegan meals are discount (call ahead to check details). Open Mon 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Donjack

Best Vegan Pizza - Edit

Make sure to ask for the vegan menu when you first walk in. I was expecting a smaller menu than the regular one, but the vegan menu is HUGE, front and back with vegan options. The pizza I got was amazing, even my non-veg family loved it. Staff is super friendly and easy to work with. Seriously, go here.

Really tasty and extensive vegan options - Edit

This is not some Italian place that has a couple of vegan options. Their vegan menu is huge, and they put together their vegan dishes with the care and skill of a wholly vegan restaurant. Highly recommended! I would give them 5 cows if I could, but Happy Cow limits reviewers to 4 stars for non-vegetarian restaurants.

Wonderful! - Edit

I went here yesterday and I was blown away. This is a great place to bring non-vegan friends and it has a full front and back vegan menu. The pizza I had was the best pizza I've eaten in my entire life, I'm going to come back here as soon as I can! Can't recommend this place enough

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Dedicated vegan menu, Delicious food

Cons: Wait time, Price

Tons and tons of vegan options - Edit

Razzi's has a completely separate vegan menu (and a gluten-free one, as well). They have so many options that, even though I've been dining there for years, I have yet to make it through all of the offerings. From grinders to pizzas to pasta dishes there is something here for every vegan. Some of my faves are the W.O.W. pizza, the pasta carbonara, and the vegan ravioli.

Pros: Variety, Delicious food, Vegan cream sauces

Cons: Pricy, Long delivery times

Absolute Must - Edit

They have a HUGE vegan selection of meats and cheese for all of their foods. There is a complete menu including pizza, grinders, salads (with at least a ton of dressing choices), calzones, and gyros. Make sure to leave room for a dessert dish from Jodie's. While I have personal favorites, there is nothing on the vegan menu that I haven't enjoyed. They have a large banquet room downstairs, and we were able to get a group over 20 in on a Friday evening calling ahead only one hour earlier. The staff is always friendly. If you are vegan, even GF vegan, you have to come here.

If I would complain about one thing, it would be the parking. They have a small lot in the back, but if you come weekend evenings, there are no spaces. Parking is a pain everywhere around Greenwood, so I don't hold it against them.

Pros: consistently delicious, tons of vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: parking is a pain during dinner rush

Fabulous! - Edit

We are so glad to have stumbled upon Razzi's! Our whole family is vegan and GLUTEN FREE. Razzi's has a very extensive Gluten Free menu along with a Vegan menu. VERY good! We will be back.

Great selection and awesome food! - Edit

Razzi's has the greatest vegan pizza in Seattle! I love all the other menu items like vegan mozzarella sticks too. The owner is super nice and always greets us and makes sure we enjoyed our meal before we leave. It's nice to bring friends since they have 3 menus (vegan, gluten free and meat/regular). I would give them a rating of 5 but HC won't allow more than 4 for a non-vegan restaurant.

Pros: Great selection, Friendly and nice staff

Most amazing pizza EVER! - Edit

Wow! We ordered two vegan pizzas to be delivered. I am the only Vegan in my family, so they are a tough sell. Not only were the pizzas not soggy when they showed up, they were out of this world delicious and my family is obsessed! Amazing crust!!!! So nice to have this option. Highly recommended. Staff was so nice too.

Pros: Healthy food , Quality and good taste, Nice staff

Cons: I did not find any

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Razzi's Pizzeria - Greenwood Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1594 times since Jun 2011.