Rawthentic Eatery

Contact 778-432-4800

108–4440 W Saanich Rd, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8Z 3E9

Vegan raw food cafe, one of a few outlets in B.C. by the same name. This one opened spring of 2014. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw, Canadian

First Review by eietmo

Raw Food – Awesome! - Edit

Delicious, delicious, delicious. The Glowing Goddess Smoothie – shared between two of us – had us glowing all right. The staff was kind enough to offer to put it in two glasses for us to make it easier for sharing. For lunch we had the Spinach Manicotti (4 zucchini pasta rolls filled with falafel, spinach, nut cheese, marinara, brazil nut parm), Mediterranean Wrap, and because it was a cold rainy day, the hot soup – Thai Coconut. Everything was excellent. The menu is varied with lots of choices, making it a happy prospect for future trips to try something new.

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, so healthy

Cons: location is a little out of the way

A must stop for Vegans headed to Victoria - Edit

Rawthentic Eatery should be on every vegan's list when headed to Victoria, especially if you are gluten-free..you'll be able to eat everything on the menu. From the wraps to their in-house kale chips everything is super fresh, organic and delicious. Service is fast so if your stopping in quick for a smoothie, fresh juice or a quick bite this is the place to go. The selection on their menu is generous so no matter what you are craving there is something for everyone. There is tons of parking but the lot us usually pretty full so you may have to park a bit further away. View the menu at http://veganrawfoodrestaurant.com/

Pros: All Gluten-free, All Vegan, Organic and Raw

Cons: You have to take a ferry to eat there

Growing and Spreading the Love - Edit

This restaurant/cafe is really amazing for new vegans. I fell in love when I found this place! They are growing and even bought a new fridge for raw kombucha, raw cookies and other raw snacks to take away!I love their healthy message! The only real con I have is I would love more high carb meals rather than high fat, but otherwise everything is delicious! My favourites are the seven layer dip, glory bowl, classic wrap, raw nanaimo bar, the O.M.G's and cheesecakes!!!

Pros: Great taste everytime!, Good deals and sales weekly!, Delicious gourmet vegan desserts!

Cons: Some pricey items, High fat sometimes, THE FOOD IS TOO GOOD!

good fresh food - Edit

By 2:00 pm Saturday they had run out of a couple of sauces/dressings, but I enjoyed a wrap with teriyaki-marinated vegetables and mushrooms, rice, fresh spinach, red peppers and alfalfa sprouts, for $9.42. Tasty and filling. The soft wrappers are made with dehydrated flax seeds and vegetables.
Lots of juices, smoothies and shakes on the menu, and salads, raw pastas, rice bowl, soup and luscious-looking desserts and treats. Glad to see the place busy. Wish it was located downtown, closer for me.

Pros: freshly made meals

I Love the Freshness of Rawthentic - Edit

Living on beautiful Vancouver Island we enjoy the fresh fruits and vegetables almost all year long. How wonderful that RAWthentic Eatery has a restaurant in Victoria where I can bring family and friends to experience the delicious spices, fresh flavours and lovely atmosphere. Food made in the restaurant right in front of us...does not get any fresher than that. I like the option of being able to buy from their website some of the bulk items that are in their food so I can prepare some of my own favourites at home knowing that I am using organic or locally purchased items at a reasonable price.

Their desserts are amazing; favourite is their version of a raw cheesecake...and if you are a chocolate lover, the OMG's and macaroons are perfect for you.

Pros: Variety in their Menu, Clean restaurant, Lovely Staff

Cons: Need to be more visable in the Community, Would like to see a 2nd one in Oak Bay

Rawthentic Eatery - Edit

Every time we go to Victoria we enjoy stopping at Rawthentic Eatery for some of my favourites: Orange Creamsicle Shake, a stir fry and of course OMGs for the road. I am never disappointed and really enjoy the flavours. Thank you for a great food experience.

Pros: Excellent tasting food, Informative and approachable staff, Convenient location

Cons: More people need to know they are there.

Great Raw food - Edit

I am definitely not a raw foodist by any means, but this place is really great. Awesome customer service, very tasty food, clean...these guys get an A+ from me :)

Pros: Clean, Good food, Nice staff

Cons: Some bulk items are pricey

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rawthentic Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.