CLOSED: Rawsheed's Raw Vegan Fusion

• Vegan

Contact 818-360-3997

17823 Chatsworth St (at Zelzah Ave), Granada Hills, California, USA, 91344

Vegan fusion restaurant opened Feb 2013 inside Vegetable Delight Restaurant. Serves both raw as well cooked food. Menu items such as raw pasta, raw soup, smoothies, sandwiches, potato fries, sushi rolls, raw and baked desserts. All raw food is oil free, gluten free, and some items are nut free. Reported closed thru August 2014. Please update HappyCow of changes.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Fusion

First Review by veggievanagon

Wow - Edit

An amazing new venture for an amazing chef. The food is healthy and delicious. The mini corn dogs are a must have, the raw pizza is so flavorful and you can't beat raw ice cream sundaes. You will never know the rotating cake flavors(lemon explosion OMG), cheezecake, or brownies are vegan. The Gluten Free Bread on his spectacular sandwiches is absolutely the best gluten free bread I have ever encountered. Bottom line run don't walk on over to Rawsheed's Raw Vegan Fusion to find out what vegan can really be.

Went back tonight and all I can say is how can it get any better. Wind Eagle un Fish n Chips, Eagle Warrior Melt, Stomping Horse Seitan, Banana Split, and a Brownie Sundae...seriously does it get any better YUM!
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 23, 2013

Updated from previous review on Saturday February 23, 2013

Raw Kale Salad & Nachos with Triple Chocolate Cake for dessert...need I say more

Pros: Desserts , Awesome Vibe, Amazing Food

Delicious! - Edit

Great food and great peeps! I had the pizza- great menu choice- it has a bbq type sauce which makes for a very unique flavor, and the dish came with a kale salad with a tasty dressing. I had a Sundae for dessert, which was good but could use a little more sweetness. I don't eat refined sugars, so if it tasted a little flat to me, it's probably quite flat to most palates. Nice cozy little place, with indoor or outdoor seating, and Chef Rawsheed & his daughter are very friendly.

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Friendly

Cons: Desserts not quite sweet enough

So Good! - Edit

This place was great. It's located in another restaurant which is kinda funky, but it's a cool food bar in the front. I had both raw and cooked food and they were equally delicious. I highly recommend the vegan cheeseburger. I have no idea what was in it, but it was so good and different from a standard veggie burger. The raw pizza was amazing as well. They have a large selection of vegan desserts and I had a yummy chocolate cheesecake. I can't recommend this place enough. Go....Now!

Pros: Delicious food, Cool vibe, nice selection

WOW!! I second that! - Edit

Oh man, what a treat. We had a dish called the feast that was possibly half a foot high, and it was amazing. The raw vegan fusion has a feel of a colorful yogurt bar with elegance of a sushi bar with all the great surprises the you have been waiting for in raw and vegan foods. Can't wait to come back and have another chocolate strawberry kombucha float.

Pros: The Food, The Food, The Food

Return to Granada Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rawsheed's Raw Vegan Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1432 times since Feb 2013.