Rawmbas

• Vegetarian
Contact 250-591-2114

6581 Aulds Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada, V9T 6J6

Mostly raw and vegan food restaurant with the exception of milk for coffee drinks. Has gluten-free. Offers smoothies, raw pizza, salads and more. Relocated from 572 Stewart Ave.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw

First Review by sue29

Orange Truffle To DIE FOR - Edit

Discovered Rawmbas at Bite of Nanaimo several owners and sampled their Orange Truffles and hubby and I fell in LOVE. I live in Duncan but whenever I get the chance I drop into Rambas and buy a tub or two. Seriously, they are bloody amazing and very guilt free. Other then the coffee, its the only thing I've tried because I'm so obsessed with them!
There is also a guy who works there (owner maybe?) who is hilarious and so nice!!!
Average (which is high) for quality products like such.

Pros: delicious, nice staff, healthy!

Yum - Edit

Ate at Rawmbas this afternoon. Ordered the Thai Grain bowl and vanilla latte with Almond Milk, Hubby ordered a green juice and mushroom burger. Everything was better than we expected. Will be eating there often. :)

Pros: Healthy Fast food, Decent Prices, Delicious

Great vegan food - Edit

Great to hear they are totally vegan now!I have sent many non-vegan friends to Rawmbas and they were surprised how good raw / vegan food can be.
Updated from previous review on Friday March 09, 2012

Pros: Friendly staff, healthy cuisine, great food

Great food,mediocre service. - Edit

I tried this new place and say welcome to Nanaimo.The food is excellent,I recommend the pizza.However they must learn to tidy up.There where napkins and bits of flotsam and jetsam on the floor.I also thought I was more enthusiastic then the staff regarding the menu.I will definitely return simply because the food is so good.

Pros: Raw options, Vegan, Quality

Cons: sweep the floor, staff, service

Return to Nanaimo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rawmbas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4183 times since Aug 2011.