CLOSED: Rawlicious - Yorkville

Contact 416-646-0705

20 Cumberland St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4W 1J5

The second Rawlicious in Toronto and under different ownership as of 2015. Raw vegan restaurant in downtown steps from the Yonge subway station. Specializes in organic live food, desserts, and fresh drinks along with organic wine, beer, and cocktails. No wheat, dairy, or refined sugar in the food. Casual chic modern interior with artwork display. THIS OUTLET CLOSED PER OWNER.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by veggiewoman

Happy Cow found a great place for me! - Edit

Really, the Happy Cow app came through again when I was looking for good food in Toronto. Healthy options here, both raw and cooked. Very good food, smoothies, alcohol. Large menu with plenty of choices (appetizers, salads, entrees, drinks, desserts), classy atmosphere with good friendly service. Can't go wrong here for vegan food. I had the Spring Rolls, Pad Thai and a Superfood smoothie-- all were excellant! Reasonable prices for fine food.

Pros: great service was fast and caring, lots of healthy selections, pleasant, neat, clean environment

Cons: Not where I live!

so good! - Edit

i first tried Rawlicious in 2007 and have been meaning to write a review ever since! fantastic food, amazing staff, lovely restaurants! i'm no longer vegan but this is still hands down my favorite restaurant! everything is yummy, be sure to indulge in a chocalate dipped macaroon :)

Pros: tasty food, friendly staff, relaxed environment

Cons: this location is a bit small

Great Raw Vegan - Edit

After sitting on a plane for way too long, I got to my hotel to find I had time to go for a bite before my meetings started. Rawlicious was a great find. The BLT with eggplant bacon was fantastic. Friendly staff & great vibe. I'll be back the next time I'm in town!

shakes and faux chicken salad - Edit

I already wrote a great review about the (now) Bloor location. I live closer to the Yorkville one now and all I have to say is COOKIE SHAKE and their supremely wonderful previously pop up on the menu faux chicken salad sandwich is now a seasonal item which means I can go in have it all the time instead of HOPING it will be on the menu. LOVE IT!

Okay - Edit

I went to Rawlicious with a friend of mine, and I ordered the Caesar salad. You see, I ordered this because the Caesar at hogtown vegan was delicious, and I wanted to try it out somewhere else. It is pretty exciting to be able to find vegan Caesar salads in my opinion. It was fairly tasty. I would be open to try Rawlicious out again, but they are kind of pricey.

Pros: Great Area, Quiet

Just as good as the Junction location - Edit

My review is the same as the location in the Junction. The only difference is the upper scale ambiance.

This is where I first tried raw food. It was a lovely introduction. However, I find their mains a bit heavy. Love their guac onion sandwich, though. Their smoothies are all really good and their raw cheesecakes are to-die for.

Raw food in Toronto - Edit

Although I have been vegan for many years, this was my first visit to a raw food restaurant in Toronto. I ordered the "warm pizza" along with a "side salad". The pizza was room temperature and slightly crumbly. The salad good. The portion sizes were small. However, the prices are high. My order totaled over $20.00. The decor and ambiance of this place is quite nice.

Pros: Pleasant decor

Cons: Small portions

Humble menu - Edit

Good service, pretty decor and calm atmosphere (which was almost, but not successfully, ruined by obnoxious yuppie diners).

My ladyfriend and I had the nori rolls, chocominty smoothie and taco wrap.

The smoothie was light and frothy. I was expecting something more substantial and thick.

The taco wrap was fantastic though slightly difficult to hold.

I'll be back.

Pretty good food - Edit

I asked what was most popular (pad thai and taco wrap), so I ordered the taco wrap. It was tiny, and that was in light of the face that I've been to several raw places and know the portions are often on the small size. I also ordered a raw brownie (quite large).

The wrap and brownie were pretty good, and I would definitely have them again.

Nice atmosphere, quite a bit of seating. A good place to stop in for lunch if you are in the area.

Pros: healthy, tastes good

Cons: expensive, small portions

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rawlicious - Yorkville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5331 times since Oct 2010.