Rawlicious

Contact 905-235-3235

210 Main St S, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, 3Y 3Z3

Raw food restaurants with several outlets, this one est. 2013. All raw cuisine menu featuring appetizers, soups, salads, main entrees, smoothies, fresh juices, and desserts. No wheat, dairy, or refined sugar. Also sells some raw food products. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Gracem

Delicious! - Edit

The food here is delicious and the atmosphere is really cozy. My favourites on the menu are the Caesar salad, tomato soup, orange hot chocolate and salted caramel chocolate bar. The prices are a little high, which is why I haven't rated it five stars, but the food and service are great.

Pros: atmosphere , friendly staff

Cons: pricing

FANTASTIC :D - Edit

I absolutely love coming to Rawlicious, and I've only been twice! I've dined once at the Whitby location and once at the Newmarket location, and both times, the waiters have been extremely friendly and the food is out of this world! I could never imagine raw food to be so flavourful!!! It's definitely an ultra-healthy place to dine, and the selection is endless. I recommend the "pad Thai" and, of course, lots of the desserts ;) If you find you feel a bit sick after eating lots of fats, maybe hold off on the desserts a bit, because they use a lot of nuts, but otherwise, most of the food is very light feeling, but filling. A must-try for anyone!

I've been back many times since my original visit, and each time is excellent. I have literally NO complaints about Rawlicious, aside from the fact that the food can sometimes be heavier than expected (but who doesn't love feeling comfortably full?!). I still adore the pad Thai as my hands-down favourite. The nori rolls are a fabulous appetizer; a very creative take on raw sushi. The bolognese was really nice too (coming from someone who was never particularly fond of red meat or cheese). And of course, the desserts are SPECTACULAR! Who knew that desserts with no animal products or flour could be even better tasting than the ones with?! A great, healthy place to eat. I'd most definitely recommend that everyone try Rawlicous at least once!!! (Updated from previous review on Saturday November 29, 2014)

Pros: Healthy Vibe, Delicious Food with Large Portions, Friendly Staff

Cons: Desserts are Heavy (but still delicious)

the best Cezar Salad I've ever had! - Edit

One nice sprung day I took my neighbour to Rawlicious for lunch. Its downtown Newmarket, quaint, with small-town atmosphere. Very nice for a stroll. The restaurant has minimalist decor and smells fresh, like their food :)
We both had their Cezar salad. It blew our minds! It truly was the best I've ever had! Get ready- its a meal!
For dessert we had macaroons and oh wow! What a delicious way to finish perfect lunch! :)

Rawliciously good - Edit

Stopped in for take-out and ordered two salads (house salad with tahini garlic dressing and caesar salad) and two caesar wraps as well as a smoothie and lemonade; they were all very delicious. It has a neat atmosphere and the staff were very friendly. I waited about 15 minutes which is pretty good for food that needs to be directly prepared.

Pros: Great Raw Food, Delicious and tasty, great service

Return to Newmarket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rawlicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.