Rawlicious

Contact 519-603-8281

718 Belmont Ave W, Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2M1P2

Raw food restaurant, seats 25. Food is vegan, organic, gluten-free. This location est. 2014.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, All Raw

First Review by Cow Moose

Rawlicious Kitchener - Thank you - Edit

My daughter and I had a great lunch at Rawlicious in Kitchener. I really enjoyed the Spring rolls along side a place of Flatbread that had this amazing Cashew Cream cheese on it with carmalized onion. I loved the Tropical Smoothie. My daughter had the finless fish Taco , large portion, and she really enjoyed it along with a great tasting coleslaw on the side. We split an absolutely DELICiOUS keylime square that had a great coconut whipped cream on top. The restauarnt was clean, bright and service was great, even with it being busy. We will definitley be going again.

Pros: Great Food, Good portions, Good service

Cons: Wish that it was closer to where I live

healthy small portions - Edit

I have been wanting to try this restaurant in Toronto but never made it so I was excited to find one when visiting Kitchener. We went here on a Saturday night at dinner time and we were the only people in the restaurant the entire time. The decor was clean and inviting and the server was very friendly.
We shared a few things.
We loved the onion flatbread. The dill cashew nut cheese was amazing.
The don't be a chicken sandwich was good. It was served on an onion bread and included a sunflower spread and alfalfa sprouts. It seemed expensive for $12. It came with a small serving of coleslaw which was fare.

The Taco Wrap for $9.50 was good. The collard leaf was bitter so I only ate the filling. It seemed more like an appetizer than a meal.

The Caesar salad was large and the dressing had a lot of garlic. It was ok.

The bill for four with tip was just over $60 but we all left hungry. The food was healthy but the portions were small and pricey. I sadly don't think I will return. I love raw vegan food but it just wasn't worth the price.

Pros: healthy, clean bright decor, friendly service

Cons: small portions, pricey

Awesome place! - Edit

Dragged my non-veg host at Waterloo there, and we were both very pleasantly surprised. The place itself is cheerfully decorated, and the food was amazing!

I had the soft tacos with side salad. Even the dressing on the side salad was already the best thing I'd had all week up to that point, and the tacos were fresh and zesty and I found myself wondering how many lifetimes it would take me to learn how to make something that good.

I didn't want to splurge, but I couldn't resist the cinnamon snowballs. If you're a cinnamon fiend like me, don't get the cinnamon snowballs! No other desert will ever taste as good again! You're setting yourself up for a lifetime of disappointing deserts that won't live up to that cherished memory! I seriously contemplated marrying my cinnamon snowball, but ultimately decided there would be too much of a power imbalance in our relationship, what with one partner eating the other, and all.

Pros: Incredible food, Cinnamon, CINNAMON!

Cons: Does not deliver to other continents, Has not bought out McDonald's, Will not accept my soul for food

Return to Kitchener Waterloo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rawlicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4349 times since Sep 2014.