CLOSED: Rawgasm Cafe

Contact 61424153240

39 Smith St Shop 1, Darwin, Northern Territory, 0800

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened July 2014 this cafe offers some vegan as well raw food, green smoothies, cold pressed juices, organic coffee and tea, all day breakfast. Confirmed closed Jan 2017. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by JLM

r-awful! - Edit

My partner and I just had breakfast here. There were only 2 other customers so thought svc would be quick and efficient. Nooooooo. We ordered the breaky stack and the paleo eggs benny (single serve) a coffee and a sexy snickers acai smoothy. First we were overcharged for the smoothy. The stack was good, though served on a chipped plate. The coffee was in a TINY "mug" and half spilt on it's way to our table. Thankfully there was a napkin to soak up the spill and beyond that it was undrinkable and was politely refunded. The eggs benny came out in a double serve (I'd ordered single) the eggs were hard and the paleo hollandaise sauce was the last straw for me- it made me want to vomit! GROSS! A mix of coconut oil and lemon juice and maybe some eggs in there somewhere. I don't even know- Revolting. Anyway I was soo starving by this time I just scraped the sauce off one of them and ate it. When she came to collect my plate which was more than half full there was no enquiry as to how our meal was and I also realised I'd actually been charged for the "double serve" this was annoying as I hadn't ordered it and when I told the girl behind the counter she was so rude and told me to wait in line while she served other customers. Then she said loudly "who was next?" There were 2 other parties still looking at menus. Anyway thankfully the other woman graciously refunded us the difference without anymore rudeness. Suffice to say we will NOT be returning!

Return to Darwin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rawgasm Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.