First Review by Socalprintshop

THIS BUSINESS TRIED TO BRIBE ME TO DELETE MY REVIEW - Edit

Pros: NONE!

Cons: DECEITFUL, They dont pay vendors, Take advantage of people

Fare warning how they treat the business community - Edit

Tess bought printing from us under another persons credit card. Who disputed the charges as fraud saying didnt order printing from us for Rawberri. She never returned any of the $275 worth of printing or will respond to our request to return the product.

This person is not someone I would ever do business with for any reason. Even stooped to the level of calling us a low life company in dirty San Diego.

Sheree220 14 Nov 2016 - I had a similar experience. I CAN SHOW EVERY MESSAGE.. I HAVE THE TEXTS.. A man by the name of Sean called and requested cleaning service. During the call he was deceptive on the extremely dirty area that needed service, so shortly after I arrived i started the work and called and informed Sean the phone quote was inaccurate and needed more labor intensive treatment therefore the price would not be as he described. He then referred me to "TESS" inside the store. Tess said continue working and she would let owner know. I completed the labor for the price i quoted then stopped before proceeding until approval was confirmed. By this time Tess nor Sean would respond. So I packed up my equipment & supplies and loaded. When i went inside to collect payment Tess said she would not pay and if she was to pay me it would come out of her check if the owner didnt approve it. AN EMPLOYEE SUFFERING THE COST OF THE BUSINESS?? WOW!! I TRIED TO WAIT FOR OVER AN HOUR FOR SOMEONE TO PAY FOR THE WORK I HAD DONE. I MISSED MY REMAING CLIENTS FOR THAT DAY because now i had to sit in 2hrs of traffic (putting me 3hrs behind schedule) I posted a review that evening. The next morning Sean contacted me and TRIED TO BRIBE me to delete my review. SEAN SHOWED NO CONCERN IN PAYING THE DAY BEFORE, SOMEHOW HE CHANGED HIS MIND WHEN HE WAS TOLD ABOUT MY REVIEW. When i told him how much money i had lost because of him and his staff he turned around and accussed me of extortion!! Who does that?? HE CONTACTED ME AND REQUESTED MANY TIMES HOW MUCH DID I LOSE... HE WOULD LIKE TO COMPENSATE MY TIME .. IF ONLY AFTER I WOULD PLEASE DELETE MY REVIEW. THIS BUSINESS IS SHADY, THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE, AND DECEITFUL!!

Return to West Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rawberri closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.