Raw To Go

Contact 575-613-0893

105 Quesnel St Ste B, Taos, New Mexico, USA, 87571

Eat-in on the patio or inside at tables or the bar. Menu offers both raw as well cooked food, from soups, salads and bowls to tapas, juices, wheatgrass, and smoothies. June 2016 joined forces with Green Leaf Permaculture/Compost Tea concerns which provides soil enhancements using permaculture methods. Summer opening hours: Wed 11:45-4:15pm (as Green Leaf, limited menu), Thur 11:45-4:15pm (as Raw To Go, full menu), Fri and Sat 11:45-4:15pm & 5:30pm to closing with full menu, Sun 11:45-4:15pm (as Green Leaf with limited menu)

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Organic, Raw, Fusion

First Review by GnuJill

Good food, good value - Edit

Raw to Go is a great spot for fresh and salubrious food. I applaud the owner for offering something for every budget: It's possible to fill up here for as little as $6, but there's a lot of fancier stuff too if you're looking for a treat.

The menu is relatively small but diverse enough to provide interesting options. The "raw soup" on my visit was particularly good. Also, a nice selection of fresh juices, smoothies, and desserts.

Recommended!

Pros: Mostly vegan, organic, well priced

i LOVE Raw To Go!!! - Edit

No matter what ur in the mood for, Raw To Go will help you out! It could quite possibly be the healthiest restaurant in the state and the people who run it make it sooooo tasty!

Also, no matter ur budget, u'll leave nourished and with a hightened sense of LOVE!

I'm so lucky to be a local...'cause I get to eat there whenever I want!

If u love ur body and are seeking healing foods...RAW TO GO provides this experience.

Pros: healthiest, cheap, fun

Soul Nourishment - Edit

Food was beautiful; lovingly prepared; delicious. I'd say the best I've eaten thus far. I've been to restaurants in Jackson, FL; Tucson, AZ; Las Vegas, NV; &Baltimore, MD. Only place that may rival this spot is The "Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center" in Patagonia, AZ. &of course; the setting is spectacular with very friendly owner(s.
w

Pros: beautiful food, very healthy, gorgeous setting

Amazing! - Edit

This restaurant was seriously an unexpected surprise in Taos! The food we received was absolutely amazing... all vegan and raw. We had a dandelion salad with ginger-garlic-sumac dressing (which was delicious!), a raw cucumber-avocado-arugula soup, and a sunflower pate with dehydrated seed crackers w/ raw veggies. And, for dessert, we had a raw dark chocolate truffle and a raw vegan coconut-lime cheesecake. Everything was well priced, the owner/cooks/servers were friendly, and we wished that we could have eaten here more! We strongly recommend the restaurant! Hours, however, are irregular, and it is definitely worth calling to check if the place will be open when you go.

Pros: wonderful food!, friendly staff, vegan desserts

Cons: irregular hours, irregular (uncertain) prices

Wonderful food, Wonderful experience - Edit

The experience of eating at Raw to Go is less like a restaurant and more like eating at the home of a friend who is really passionate about good, healthy food. The dishes were hearty, clean, and delicious. I was so pleased to find this little haven of vegan food in Taos. Highly recommended.

Wonderful Experience at Raw to Go - Edit

We were pleasantly surprised to find this excellent raw foods restaurant in Taos. The first time we went, we tried several selections, but were most impressed with the Buddah Bowl. We wanted to take our visiting family there on a Sunday for lunch, and the owner opened on their day off to accommodate us. When we got there, they had set up a table outside in a garden setting which felt like we were dining in Tuscany.

We were also very impressed with the value for the money. A Buddah bowl was only $6.50 and was quite large compared to raw food portions in Austin, Texas that we are used to. It was also a bargain compared to other vegetarian restaurants we tried in Taos.

We would whole heartedly recommend this restaurant to anyone interested in great food, in a beautiful garden setting (although seating is quite limited).
Friendly and satisfying experience.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Return to Taos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw To Go closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3575 times since Jan 2010.