Raw + More Cafe

Contact 0402466902

1267 Hay St, West Perth, Perth, Western Australia,

Gluten-free cafe offering daily raw food for breakfast and lunch, plus smoothies, cold pressed juices, coffee with nut milk option. Since Apr 2016. Situated not on the street but at the back on the laneway accessed via Outram - before 9am enter from Thompsons car park, via lane off Outram behind the ANZ bank building or after 9am through Thompsons on Hay Street or car park. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-3:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free

First Review by pb1987

Worth a visit. - Edit

I myself am not a vegan, however I have plenty of friends that are. As a result I ended up here for lunch. I chose a cauliflower and potato curry. Not only did it fill me up, but it tasted amazing. I have have since been back at least half a dozen times. The staff are super friendly and very helpful. The menu changes each time I've been back, so I have got to try lots of different dishes. Whenever I feel like eating really healthy, or need a boost to my immune system, this is the place.

Pros: Good value., Changing menu., Helpful staff.

Cons: Tucked away in West Perth.

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw + More Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.