CLOSED: Raw on Enmore

Contact 0418940653

147 Enmore Rd, Enmore, New South Wales, 2042

A cozy cafe with a comfortable atmosphere. Serves organic raw vegan food. Items include cookies, cakes, smoothies, elixirs, superfoods, chocolate, juices, nuts, seeds, pulses, salads. Also sells ethical goods, healing herbs and organic herbal teas. Sept 2013 reported uses cow milk in a few items. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Australian

First Review by cha222

Yummy and creative - Edit

We loved it: my spinach quiche and salad was delicious and beautiful, my partner loved what was on his plate too: meatballs and spaghetti. Everything is raw so don't expect your pasta to look like the classic ones, but you'll probably be amazed by the creativity. We shared a lemon cheese cake that was really yummy, with plenty of flavours and a good texture. Also try the crackers! The only negative point is that you can wait a bit: the girl seems to be working on her own. We noticed that a customer was tired of waiting and left. But it's a new restaurant, I guess the girl just needs to find her pace. I recommend anyway!

Pros: yummy, cool place to chill out, creativity of the food

Return to Enmore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Raw on Enmore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 168 times since Jul 2013.