Raw Juce

Contact 561-424-5823

2200 Glades Plaza Unit 403, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 33431

Juice shop offering organic cold press juices plus smoothies, acai bowls, a small menu of salads. Est. 2013. Vegan except for honey. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by kmilitello

Go here now! Natural, bold flavors! - Edit

I'm writing this review as I sit at Raw Juce. This place is amazing! It's almost 100% organic. If an ingredient is not organic, they list it on the blackboard because it is the exception. Today, only the quinoa and watermelon is not organic and all their other ingredients are organic.

It's entirely vegan, except for honey, bee pollen, and the whey protein powder. It's all completely raw.

Food and juices and smoothies are all delicious! They will let you come in and sample all of their cold pressed juices. I tried about 6 of them and did not find one that I did not like. Because I drink green drinks all the time, I bought the Berry Perry Chia which is made of all organic bartlett pear, blueberry, pineapple, strawberry, lime, chia seed, and alkaline water. I also loved the raw green juice, which tasted must better than the green juices I'm used to! Juices are $7-$11.

We also ordered The Popeye smoothie. The fiancé forgot to order it without honey. It would be sweet enough without the honey to make it vegan. It has green apple, cucumber, kale, spirulina, pineapple, banana, peach, and a protein powder that we were told is whey based.

We also tried the Asian Salad, which had raw carrots, broccoli, peppers, almonds, cilantro, cabbage and other ingredients. It was very flavorful!

Double check about the protein powder, If it's vega, it may be vegan.

They also offer juice cleanses, with or without professional health coaching. Brochures with information and prices are available.

Return to Boca Raton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw Juce closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2727 times since Aug 2013.