CLOSED: Raw Food Express

Contact 702-992-0499

5105 S Fort Apache Unit 110, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89148

Raw vegan food restaurant. MAY 2015 REPORTED Phone number not in service, location empty. Mon-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by pupa

Best Veg/Vegan Option in Town!!! - Edit

Raw Food Express owned and operated by a lovely couple who are extremely helpful and friendly. The only other employee I encountered was, I think, Rosa. She was equally engaging. The atmosphere was nice and clean. The customers were eager to help me as a newb there. The pricing was very good! The options were plentiful. But by far, the very best thing was the FOOD! It's amazing!!! Vegan, Raw, DELICIOUS!!! They asked if it was my first visit, then promptly produced a plate of samples of literally EVERY item, free of charge! I ate every spec and was left with the debilitating chore of choosing which of the amazing items I would eat. I ended up eating there EVERY day of my trip. Do yourself a favor, and GO!

Pros: Great FOOD!, Good pricing., Excellent service!

Cons: Not open for breakfast.

great place - Edit

I was in a hurry when I went here so I didn't get to eat in and I got everything takeout. The chef and staff were very friendly. They gave me a short rundown of everything on the menu. I got the four of a kind, the mock chicken wrap, the mock taco the mock crabcake, and zucchini wrap. One of the best meals I have ever had! Everything was so simple but delicious. The food was fresh and very tasty. I live all the way across town but I will definitely be coming back to this place!!

Pros: very friendly staff, menu has the ingredients

Cons: not really near where I live

wow!! - Edit

My husband and I came here for dinner and the food was amazing!! She gave us a sample of everything for free to see if we liked it first before buying...needless to say, we LOVED it all! The owner was incredibly nice and full of knowledge about nutrition and wellness. We will definitely be back!

RAW!! - Edit

i finally decided to seek out this place and i was not disappointed.
The location is great and easy to find, with very pleasant out door seating and really nice and clean decor. it is more of a tea house, and i wish they bring their espresso machine back, because besides offering delicious vegan options they can also be a great coffee hang out!
the choices on the menu are limited, so come with open mind. the chef is very nice and creative, i had a delicious home made almond chocolate milk and a raw 'chicken' wrap, which i thought was very well executed, balanced and to the point. my daughter loved the chocolate peanut butter dessert as well. not everything is raw, but everything is vegan, so if one is in a mood for a healthy snack, or a quick pick up it is the place to try.
i'll definitely be back!

Pros: clean bright place, delicious food, out-door seating

Cons: limited selection, no espresso machine:)

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Raw Food Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4372 times since Mar 2013.