Raw Bar

Contact +420774669132

Cs legii 1364/20 (at Vchod z Tyrsovy Ulice, enter from Tyrsova street), Ostrava, Czech Republic, 70200

Vegetarian restaurant offering raw food, salads, smoothies, and sweets. Non-smoking, has Wi-Fi. Hosts lectures and events.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Raw, Western, Juice bar

First Review by Rewsy

The best place I know - Edit

The best raw vegan, vegan and vegetarian food I know. Certainly good value for money. Vegan restaurant in Prag called Plevel is pure vegan, but it is much more expensive. If you go Ostrava, this is place to eat.

Misto kde lze sehnat nejlepsi vitarianske, veganske i vegetarianske jidlo co znam! Vegan tortila a dezert je moje nej, ale s vyberem cehokoli tam chybu neudelate!

Pros: Very good food!, Good value for money

Cons: Closed for weekend, Closing early for me (20h)

Raw vegan or salad bar?! - Edit

I was pretty satisfied when I came there for the first time, i remember that everyhing was raw vegan, but now, when I looked on the web and see that they serve meat also? And menu is not only raw anymore? It is more salad cold cuisine restaurant now... Pretty dissapointed, but still have to admit, that it is still the only one option to get the raw food in restaurant in Ostrava. So if you´re not hidebound and you don´t mind the the preparation of meat in the same kitchen, enjoy. (I think, that in Ostrava, they´ll probably go bankrupt if they do not serve the meat, such a sad story :( )
When i was there in 2013? the food was delicious, so I hope it still worth it.

Pros: Raw vegan option

Cons: Meat also :(

Return to Ostrava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1657 times since Apr 2012.