Raw and Wild Market and Cafe

02-48613129

250 Bong Bong St, Bowral, New South Wales, 2576

Serves meat, vegan options available. Market with a cafe offering food and coffee. Sells fresh produce are earth conscious and diverse. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-5:30pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by astepnik

Amazing cafe and Market - Edit

Lovely staff! I absolutely loved that they had something for everyone here to eat. Absolutely vegan friendly. I wish I was able to give it a 5 star rating! 🤗🤗

Pros: a lot of vegan options

Cons: a little pricey but it is totally worth it!

great salads and cakes! - Edit

they had a variety of 3 vegan cakes/desserts which all looked super yummy, had a roasted veggie mix salad and a raspberry coconut cupcake - super tasty! seemed to have more vegan options than when whoever left the last comment went there! also very friendly staff

Not so vegan friendly for a meal - Edit

I went yesterday as part of a day trip to Bowral with my mum and a friend. I was hoping to get something to eat, but was advised the only vegan thing they had were small individual carrot and linseed cakes. Not even the salads were vegan, which frankly was surprising and disappointing at the same time. We bought two roasted veg wraps for my mum and my friend (cheese), which they say were good.

Just be warned if you're vegan, you're better off looking elsewhere in the area.

Return to Bowral Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raw and Wild Market and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.