Ravintola Hima Sali

Contact +35896941701

Tallberginkatu 1 C, Cable Factory building, Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki, Finland, 00180

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant and separate cafe. Two vegetarian dishes on the menu, of which one is usually vegan; the salad buffet and freshly baked bread are included. Pick-and-choose wok with tofu and fresh vegetable choices. Emphasis on organic ingredients and bread is baked in-house. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, European, Non-veg

First Review by Jappe

i wouldn't recommend - Edit

The first time I went during lunch time. The place was so packed that there was no place to sit. I got my meal to go.The vegan meal of the day was falafel with rice. It looked like one of those ready made microwave meals you buy from the grocery store. It tastes ok though.

The second time I went at night. Only the bar side was open. I guess they only serve meals during lunch time.

Return to Helsinki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ravintola Hima Sali closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.