Ravens Coffee

08-98481163

1/7 S Coast Hwy, Denmark, Western Australia, 6333

Serves meat, vegan options available. A coffee roastery, cafe, and store offering a wholefoods menu with focus on organic produce. Good location. Has vegan, raw vegan food, and raw treats as well. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

Very vegan friendly Cafe - Edit

Cafe with a little bit of charm. We stopped by Easter weekend while doing a road trip. We were treated with very clever and tasty raw vegan Phad Thai and Pasta with zucchini noodles. They were a little on the small side for my liking, so we also had some smoothies, coffee and dessert. Overall a great stop to recharge.

Pros: Vegan and raw options. Great flavours of meals, ju

Cons: Small serves of meals.

great juice stop! - Edit

Made a quick pit stop in Denmark for a look around. Design inside the cafe is pretty cool, quirky chandeliers and awesome chalk board menu's.
I had the lemon sorbet juice, I think that's what it was called and it was great. Husband wasn't a fan of his, prefers the drinks containing fake/preservative full/ animal product ingredients though. Winner for me, I drank both! :D ✌️

Humiliating Service - Edit

After reading this fantastic website we decided to drive to Denmark & try their Vegan offerings.

We were unfortunate in our choice of "Ravens Coffee".

TOTALLY ignored when we entered. Others entering were served, pointing me to ask why? they have refused to acknowledge us.

We were told "you queue here" pointing to the till. I said "it would be nice if you had a sign" - to which she replied "we usually have one".

Pointless me writing down the rest of the banter, despite it being very civilised. Except to point out, another customer walked in and was immediately served.

We simply left, and spent $128.00 at two other venues in town.

I guess given the incredibly high prices and tiny portions, they have no need of our money...? We live "local" sort of and was prepared to "splurge" occasionally, hence price would not have been an issue for us.

We will NEVER return.
Mal & Lee and our guest(s)

Cons: Humiliating Service

Hipster haven - Edit

Ravens really is a stereotypical hipster haunt mixed with a bit of coastal chill only found in Denmark. Being in prime location and attracting all sorts of visitors, Ravens is usually very busy and can get a bit chaotic at times, but the quality of service and food is well worth braving the crowds!

Although there are not all too many vegan dishes, the dishes that are vegan/raw/paleo/what have you are spectacular and all are uniquely thought up by the chef and his kitchen team.

The items sold are a bit on the pricey side but all is organic which would be the main reason for that, as well as being a tourist town.

If you're looking for cheaper, wholesome meals in Denmark, maybe go to Luscious Organics before Ravens Coffee, buuut Ravens is definitely a must to check out!

Pros: Organic and high quality

Cons: Expensive, Very busy, Few vegan options

Return to Denmark Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ravens Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.