Rasa W1

Contact +44-2076291346

6 Dering St (at Oxford St), London, England, W1S 1AD

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu with vegan choices. Serves authentic Northern Kerala cuisine. Part of a family owned chain. Was originally a vegetarian only restaurant - now has a small selection of meat and fish. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 6:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Edent

Awesome dosa - Edit

Came here for lunch with my non-veg BF. I ordered the nair dosa, which I'd never seen on a menu before. It came out timely and was absolutely delicious. Besides the standard sambar and coconut chutney (which were both excellent), it was also served with some south Indian stir-fry cabbage. Boy was that good!

I was impressed with the service as well. Not only was the wait staff here not "in your face" like at the majority of Indian restaurants I'd been to, they were actually friendly and knew how to smile. All in all, it was an enjoyable meal, so much that we returned the next day for lunch again. On my next visit to London, I'd definitely trek out to their original, all-veg location!

Pros: great food, service

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rasa W1 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.