7 Delamere St, Winsford, England, CW7 2LX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tex-Mex and Italian food with pizza, pasta, burger, burritos, quesadilla, tacos, fajitas. Look for the term 'ranchless' which denotes veg/vegan options. Has vegan cheese, many dishes can be modified to suit. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:30pm, Sun 8:00am-7:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Aj88

It takes two to Rango - Edit

This area of the world is a well known dead-spot for vegan eating, I was just checking to see if anything had popped up in the neighbouring cities (or counties!) when I noticed that two closer locations popped up!

Rango's boasts a MASSIVE range of plant-based options, Mexican, Italian, and American all rolled into one. Clean and modern themed interior, with friendly, helpful staff.

We ordered the Ranchless Enchilada, and the Ranchless Mexican Lasagne (Ranchless is their terminology for Vegan/Plant-based). We were informed when ordering that everything is made from scratch for us then and there, so it might be a little wait. Not a problem, the wait wasn't long at all, and the food was delightful! The only gripe I have is that my rice was way under-seasoned, but that's not a biggy. Both meals were packed with fresh vegetables and really scrummy sauces, great sized portions.

We'll definitely be visiting again to try out more of the menu!

(Would give 5*'s but HappyCow's rating system allows a maximum of 4*'s for omni venues)

Pros: Extensive Vegan Options, Freshly made to order, Enthusiastic staff

Cons: Not many vegan desserts, Serves Meat

Amazing vegan choices. Wish all restaurants were this good ! - Edit

Found Rangos on Happy Cow website and I was excited before I even tried them out as I have never seen before such a varied vegan option menu in a regular restaurant. They have worked hard to establish (quite easily) how to adapt the meals from meat and dairy into vegan, it's not hard and wish so many other places would do the same, but sadly they don't. The menu was exciting with so many options, honestly they made my day and I wasn't at all disappointed. Stuffed our faces with a gorgeous shared platter as a starter (for 2) so much so I couldn't finish off the mains, but they kindly offered a "doggy bag" for the remains. More good grub for tomorrow's lunch 🙂 cocktails were amazing and will definitely be having more of those.

I love how they have really understood the vegan diet and sourced alternatives, even down to non dairy cheese, ice cream, to non dairy mayo - The basil mayo was gorgeous.

The manageress who looked after us tonight was extremely good, friendly, welcoming and efficient and the best bit we were able to bring along our two dogs if we sat in the cafe area, which still felt like part of the restaurant, it's so hard to find good places to eat that cater for us and bring our fur babies too so I was so thankful you for that.

It's been more than I expected and they've really pulled a "good 'un" - other restaurants really need to take a leaf out of their book. We will most definitely be back. Thank you Rangos for providing that litttle bit of vegan heaven 👏👏🙏🏻

Pros: Large and varied vegan options, We could bring our dogs, Cocktails were fabulous

Vegan heaven ! - Edit

Have been to this place several times with friends and my boyfriend and we all love it! Food is delicious and such a large cocktail menu! We've tried loads of meals including the pizza, burger, guacoroni and tacos - can't wait to go again :) serves vegan cheese and soya milk for hot drinks too! Absolutely lovely space too - beautiful artwork and large open-plan room. So glad this place is really close by :)

Updated from previous review on 2017-12-01

Pros: Mexican food galore , Good cocktails , Well decorated

Great food! - Edit

Excellent comfort food! I have eaten here a couple of times and have left feeling very satisfied.
Lots of vegan choices - vegan cheese available for most dishes!
A must try is the guacaroni - a fusion dish in the middle section of the menu.
Mango mojito and the chilli and basil tequila mojito are divine.
Definitely recommend!

Pros: vegan cheese, great music, unique art

Return to Winsford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rangos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.