Rango Vegan

Contact 55-71-34882756

Rua do Passo 62, Salvador, Brazil, 40301408

Cooperatively-run vegan restaurant, opened since 2006. Serves Baiana food, set meals, cakes. You can request a set meal delivery until 10am, or dine in the sea view garden seating area. Located in the historical center of Salvador. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery

First Review by Charletteb

Amazing! - Edit

I came here several times while I was in Salvador. They offer a set lunch each day which includes a full plate of food (usually a few different things - salad, rice, chickpea dishes, vegan feijoada etc) and a juice. From memory it's R$15 so very reasonably priced. They also have an amazing hot chocolate that tastes like a liquid brownie. Staff were very sweet and it's a nice little place to sit in as well. Only complaint is that once I got a questionable-tasting tomato in one of my lunches.

Comida Vegana Delicioso! - Edit

We are eight travellers operating within a spectrum of dietary requirements , from vegan to carnivore and were very happy to find this little slice of paradise overlooking the port.

The lunch of the day included a delicious smoothie, huge fresh salad and a plate full of typical Brazilian foods. The day we visited we had vegan feijoada (bean stew), rice and vatapa (coconut milk, vege paste like dish). I think there are other options to choose from also!!

We paid $R15 for everything. The staff were friendly and happy to help us muddle through ordering in Portuguese.

Pros: Outside patio

Return to Salvador Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rango Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 942 times since Dec 2013.