CLOSED: Rampersad's Roti

Contact 519-252-6060

397 Wyandotte Street East, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9A3H7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Known for its fresh made roti filled with meat or veggies. Also Caribbean BBQ jerk tofu, rice and peas, spinach fritters, fried plantain, and others. Tea, organic coffee, and vegan friendly desserts available. MARCH 2013: Moved out of its location at 397 Wyandotte Street East in Dec 2012 and is looking to re-locate -- please update happycow when it re-opens! 2015 Changed name and moved to Hamilton.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by _lawlipops_

Great - Edit

I had the vegan platter--an assortment of dishes, 6 or 7--including chick peas, spinach, other foods I couldn't clearly identify, but they were all lovely. It's just a few blocks south of Caesar's, where I had been at a conference. Caesars had no idea how to feed a vegan. After 2 days of this, It was a huge relief to find Rampersad's Roti Shop. I felt like I had come back into civilization. I also enjoyed some vegan pineapple cake. Prompt service, but there is no rush to get you out of there.

Pros: Warm, tasty, vegan atmosphere

Good food for everyone. Awesome little vegan joint - Edit

This place has food for everyone. I'm vegan. Their food was good, service was friendly and quick.It;s healthy and the prices were great. The outside of the restaurant looks a little rough and if it werent for the the vegan options I may have never gone, but im glad I did. Everyone should check it out.

Pros: fast, affordable, friendly

Cons: exterior

Delicious - Veg*n items labelled on menu - Edit

There are not too many places in Windsor that actually label the vegan dishes. I really liked the aloo and chana roti and their rice pudding. They food was hot and fresh, and I will definitely return soon. Prices are excellent.

Pros: Menu selection, Price, Taste

Cons: Took a while to get food

Return to Windsor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rampersad's Roti closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 287 times since Nov 2011.