First Review by CaliMiles

vegan options - Edit

I asked if they have vegetable broth and eggless noodles and they did. The waitress showed me the 2 vegetarian options on the menu. One she said was more spicy so I got the non spicy. I requested eggless noodles to make it vegan. It was decent but pretty bland. I enjoyed the mushrooms in it.This is place is okay if you just need a quick fix or if you find yourself here with non vegans.The fact that they have vegan options is cool but I'm not sure if I will go back.

Vegan Options??? - Edit

I found this Ramen spot on HappyCow and was really excited to try it. I stopped by at 5:30pm and it wasn't open yet (opens at 6pm). I Stopped back later about 7pm and the line was out the door so I left and came back AGAIN around 8pm. I waited about 15 minutes at the door before the server gave me a menu to place a TO GO order. After reviewing the vegetarian options I wanted to make sure that they were vegan and when I asked the server she wasn't sure if they were egg noodles or not. Needless to say I left very disappointed. Not sure how this restauant made it to HappyCow!

Return to Costa Mesa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ramen Zetton closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.