Ramen Ichiraku

43 Monger St, Perth, Western Australia, 6000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ramen eatery, has option for 3 vegan ramen flavors plus 3 vegan dishes, vegan side dishes like gyoza and "chicken" karaage, and vegan ice cream. Open Mon 11:30am-3:30pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm, Wed-Sun 11:30am-3:30pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by zer0k

so cheap and tasty - Edit

Favourite place that has an entire vegan menu. So many options!

Pros: heeeeeeaps of options

Cons: none.

Tasty veg ramen! - Edit

I’ve been to this place a few times because it is (to my knowledge) one of the only Japanese restaurants in Perth with more than one vegan option. Most of the menu can be veganised and they also offer vegan desserts and side dishes like gyoza and “chicken” karaage.

I’ve ordered the Tokyo Shoyu ramen, the Sapporo miso ramen, and the Sesame Miso maze-men and all three times the dishes have been full of flavour. My personal favourite of the three is the Tokyo Shoyu ramen because it’s simple and delicious. If you want to add more flavour to your ramen though, they also provide a good selection of condiments; sesame seeds, soy sauce, shichimi togarashi (7-spice Japanese chili powder), and fish oil.

They’re quite generous with the toppings and the serving sizes are quite large (then again, I’m a relatively small eater). In terms of value for money, I’d say it’s about the going rate for a bowl of ramen in Perth. I know for sure that there are cheaper places with the same good quality of food, but the places I have in mind are not veg-friendly. In that regard, this place is a godsend.

It’s a medium sized place. I’ve never been during the rush hours for dinner and lunch so I’ve never had any trouble getting a seat. If anyone else has ever dined here during the rush hours, I’d love to know if it’s still relatively easy to get a seat there.

Pros: Lots of vegan options for a Perth Japanese place, Nice ambience

Cons: Can't think of anything to fault them on

Best Vegeramen in Perth (so far) - Edit

These guys do great vegan ramen! Black truffle ramen is a must try. They also do vegan nights on Wednesday- $20 for vegan entree, main and dessert. Must try for vegans.

Pros: vegan night on Wednesday!

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ramen Ichiraku closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.