Ralston's Goat

Contact 209-549-9413

1001 10th St, Modesto, California, USA, 95354

Serves meat, vegan options available. In downtown with a full coffee bar and plenty of open seating. The opposite side of the restaurant, which is horseshoe-shaped, has a beer, wine, and liquor bar. Low-key scene throughout. Menu always has vegan options and items that can be made vegan. No vegan dessert (as of Aug 2016). Open Mon-Wed 7:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 8:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by optimism1

Something for everyone - Edit

This place has options for vegans and meat eaters alike. The staff are friendly and the service was quick.

Pros: Good food , Friendly staff, Quick service

Cons: Only a few vegan options

yum - Edit

French chef get creative with vegan options! Veggie lasagne was lovely with it balsamic and creamy sauce. I loved the fried polenta as well. Excellent customer service - very attentive.

Pros: will work with you understand what vegan means

Cons: parking isn't the easiest

new vegan menu coming soon - Edit

My husband and I been here 3 times we are always searching for restaurants with vegan options, I love their tofu scramble on the weekends and vegan pancakes they have available for brunch. They are also working on a new vegan menu, we tried a new vegan pulled pork sandwich it was delicious...we will definitely be back. Highly recommend this place for anyone vegan or not, great service, friendly staff!!

Great Food, Great Vibe - Edit

Such a treat to have a place downtown that has vegan items right on the menu, not to mention a staff that speaks fluent vegan. I have already eaten here four times in just two weeks--everything from green tea and pastries to polenta with roasted beets to tofu scrambler that comes with potatoes that almost remind me of barbecued chips. With each meal I've had, every bite woke up my senses, making me think, Wow, that is crazy good!

On top of that, the atmosphere is such that you instantly feel like you're part of a fluid, open community.

Bottom line: I highly recommend Ralston's Goat. You can even bring your non-veg friends, too.

Return to Modesto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ralston's Goat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2450 times since Dec 2015.