Raku Sushi

( 1 review )

805 Harbor Blvd, West Sacramento, California, USA, 95691

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi restaurant but has a vegan menu and a salad buffet bar. All-you-can-eat style.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Buffet, Salad bar, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by BinksyHou

All you can eat vegan sushi buffet - Edit

I was pleasantly surprised by Raku Sushi. I came here long ago as an omnivore and heard that they had a vegetarian menu but I was weary about the batter they used in their tempura. Although the servers were confused at first, we had a server named Tiffany who came up to us and explained what was vegan and what was not. Basically the tempura in the vegetarian menu does not use any egg and only flour. All the rolls are vegan except the Futomaki roll because it has egg in the roll. She also let us know that the fried banana and sesame ball from the dessert menu is vegan and told us that the teriyaki sauce (not used on any vegetarian item) is not vegan because it contains chicken broth.

The rolls were all delicious! Although they don't look like your typical fancy sushi roll, they all had their own interesting taste. My favorite were the Wakami Walnut and Green Eye roll. There is also an option to just dine-in w/o the all you can eat option. I can't wait to go back!

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-06

Return to West Sacramento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raku Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.