CLOSED: Rajput Indian Cuisine - Virginia Beach

• Veg-friendly

Contact 757-467-6789

4402 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, 23462

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fine dining atmosphere Indian food restaurant offering a separate 80-item vegetarian/vegan menu - ask for it. Veg dinner buffet on first Thursday of every month. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by cvoss11

Great and Friendly - Edit

The service was great. The staff was highly aware of Veganism and gluten free. You can get almost every single main course dish served not only vegan but also gluten free. Even vegan restaurants do not have as many options as this one had. We really enjoyed ourselves. And the food was amazing. The decor is very traditional as well, adding to your experience. Really worth trying. Many appetizers were also vegan and some very gluten free in addition. Is is not on the beach but you will not regret the drive.

Pros: Excellent food, Great value, Wide variety of vegan and gluten free dishes

Many vegan options! - Edit

Sometimes when I eat at Indian restaurants, I'm not sure if the staff is aware about veganism. That is not a problem at this place. The menu is clearly marked and has several options for vegans! It also has a delicious tofu broccoli kadhai dish that I have never had at other Indian restaurants.

I went here with my boyfriend right before a concert. We told the waiter that we were in a bit of a rush and the food came out very, very fast. I was surprised by the speed - it couldn't have been faster! The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and attentive. Loved it here! We ordered food from this place the following day.

Pros: Vegan options galore, Delicious

Delicious! - Edit

I am a huge indian food fan and with the high promotion of vegan choices, I had to go! Staff was wonderful, polite, attentive and smiling! They treated everyone like royalty and offered many vegan options that were beautiful and delicious!

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food, Nice atmosphere

Return to Virginia Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rajput Indian Cuisine - Virginia Beach closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 917 times since Apr 2012.