Rajanee Thai Haleiwa

808-784-0023

66-111 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 1001, Haleiwa, Hawaii, USA, 96712

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai cuisine restaurant offering a twist to traditional Thai dishes that offers plenty of choices free from fish sauce, dairy, and other non-vegan ingredients. Coconut milk Thai iced teas, vegan salads and curry bases are the basis of the menu. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Mitchie

plenty vegan options and gluten free as well - Edit

Ordered rice noodles and pineapple rice and both were very tasty! Really good indeed. Not easy to find vegan options around the Oahu North shore so this was a very pleasant surprise. Will definitely come back. I did not took a picture of the food because I forgot, was starving ;)

Pros: lots of options on the menu, not expensive

Rajanee Thai Haleʻiwa - Edit

Located just down the main drag in Hale'iwatown (where all the little shops and tourists hang out). Not only is this a nice sit down restaurant, but it also has a convenient order and take out window on the side as well if you're in a hurry or if you'd like to take your meal to the beach.

Parking: There is plenty free of parking behind the building.

Rajanee has simple decor, chandeliers that change colors at night, and the large doors are always open. Nice ambiance.

The servers are friendly and helpful (ask for the vegan menu). The wait time was long, but the food was flavorful and the portions were abundant. We are looking forward to visiting again soon.

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-14

Pros: Vegan Friendly , Friendly Staff, Relaxed Vibe

Cons: Wait time

Went two days in a row! - Edit

My boyfriend and I just arrived in Haleiwa and we were starving! We found this place by "accident" walking by. As soon as I told the nice lady I'am vegan, I knew I was going to eat well. She automatically understood what vegan means, and adapting the meals seemed to be no problem at all. We ate the vegan spring rolls (amazing, I took them again the next day!), and I took the vegan version of the Pad Sew that was on the special menu and even though the portion was big, I ate it all with pleasure. My boyfriend eats meat and he took the "normal" Pad Sew and said it was the best he ever had. The following day, I tried the Papaya Salad that was great and refreshing, and my boyfriend took the Tom Yum soup and enjoyed it pretty much. It's too bad we weren't hungry anymore because the deserts seemed tasty.
So... very, very good food, nice people working there, comfortable place, and reasonable prices=go there!

Pros: Excellent food: fresh, tasty, healthy, Very nice staff, Vegan "very friendly"

Return to Haleiwa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rajanee Thai Haleiwa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.