Raizel Ramen

661-878-8847

2250 E Palmdale Blvd Ste A, Palmdale, California, USA, 93550

Serves meat, vegan options available. This ramen house in the Antelope Valley offers one vegetarian green ramen and has garlic edamame and 2 vegan salad options. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by MoFo

Ramen!! - Edit

This is really the only ramen house in the AV. They have a Green Vegetarian Ramen that comes with broccoli, kale and green onions. I always ask them to make it spicy and then still add the spicy oil and seasoning they have on their tables. Sometimes I'll get the extra noodles for 2.50 and have lunch for the next day. My omnivorous hunny loves their tonkatsu ramen and we end up going at least once a week despite being clear on the other side of town.
Once they ran out of the veggie broth and made me a seaweed salad. It was the fanciest seaweed salad I'd ever had, and quite tasty to boot. If you eat eggs, i hear they are amazing in the ramen.
The owners are super nice and always have a smile. We love Raizel.

Pros: Reasonably priced, Delicious ramen, Friendly staff

Cons: No beer (or other alcohol) , Closed between 3 & 5 & on Mondays, Only one veggie ramen option

Return to Palmdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raizel Ramen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.