Raisin' The Roof at Kind Kones Plaza Damansara

0320115313

Plaza Damansara, 61 Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara (at Kind Kones), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 50490

Western-style health & lifestyle cafe offering sweet and savory dishes using unprocessed, whole food ingredients. The menu features a wide choice of wraps, desserts, freshly pressed juices, smoothies, teas & coffees - many of which are raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. Reported December 2017 now part of Kind Kones with a slimmed down menu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Macrobiotic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Rachel Joseph

Good vegan options here - Edit

This place is vegetarian with vegan options. Vegan dishes are marked in the menu. I forgot to take photos of my food when I went there. I had the Miso-Maple Tempeh Wrap, avocado toast and the vanilla cashew nutmilk. The wrap was really tasty and it came with salad. I didn't like the salad but the wrap was nice and had tempeh inside it. Avocado toast was good too. I wish my vanilla cashew nutmilk came in a glass but it came in a plastic bottle. (Im trying not to use plastic) The taste was creamy and awesome though.

Pros: good vegan options, vegan dishes are marked on the menu

Cons: not fully vegan menu

Something Different - Edit

This place is a breath of fresh air, a very different menu for KL. It offers salads, wraps and juices. The food is really tasty and imaginative and the ambience is great. There was a great selection of vegan and gluten free desserts which was fabulous for my kids. Would definitely return. We ordered 2 wraps, a toastie and a salad plus 2 desserts and a juice and left no scraps! Would definitely return.

Return to Kuala Lumpur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raisin' The Roof at Kind Kones Plaza Damansara closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.