Raisin Rack Natural Food Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 330-966-1515

4629 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton, Ohio, USA, 44709

Offers vegan and vegetarian groceries, non-dairy products, supplements, natural and organic groceries, gluten-free foods, green cleaning products, bulk food, and skin care. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by RoxieT

Longtime customer - Edit

Whoever said Raisin Rack is a new store must be Rip Van Winkle, because I remember shopping there as a kid. (I'm 33.) I generally get my basics at lower-cost food stores and farmers' markets, but some things just aren't as available elsewhere. Faux meats, faux dairy, and my favorite five-ingredient dark chocolate breakfast bars are my go-to here. Also all-natural peanut butter ground before my eyes. I know Earth Fare is the new hot place, but I will not give up on Raisin Rack.

Pros: Options not available in mainstream stores

Cons: Pricier than I care to pay for basics

Great sales, competitive prices - Edit

I love this place. All their produce is organic, they have a few bulk bins (and you can weigh your own bulk and print out a sticker for it, so you're not shocked when you get to the cashier), and a small salad bar. I find their prices very competitive for the area. They have expanded fairly recently, and there's plenty of room to shop. They have a pretty big cosmetics section, and you can always find a good deal. We tend to try to only buy things on sale, since we're poor students, and they have some really great sales. Stock up then!

They also have a frequent shopper card--if you spend $300, you get $10 coupon in the mail. It's not much, but it helps out, especially if you're going to spend the money anyway.

Pros: Fantastic sales, Organic produce, Competitive prices

Cons: Would like a bigger alcohol section

Raisin Rack - Edit

Wonderful new store. Large with great selection. Discount when you show your free raisin rack card.Friendly workers. Easy to find and ample parking spaces.

Pros: New Large building, large variety of items, free discount card

Return to Canton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raisin Rack Natural Food Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1054 times since Aug 2007.