Raisin Rack Natural Food Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 330-966-1515

4629 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton, Ohio, USA, 44709

Offers vegan and vegetarian groceries, non-dairy products, supplements, natural and organic groceries, gluten-free foods, green cleaning products, bulk food, and skin care. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by RoxieT

Longtime customer - Edit

Whoever said Raisin Rack is a new store must be Rip Van Winkle, because I remember shopping there as a kid. (I'm 33.) I generally get my basics at lower-cost food stores and farmers' markets, but some things just aren't as available elsewhere. Faux meats, faux dairy, and my favorite five-ingredient dark chocolate breakfast bars are my go-to here. Also all-natural peanut butter ground before my eyes. I know Earth Fare is the new hot place, but I will not give up on Raisin Rack.

Pros: Options not available in mainstream stores

Cons: Pricier than I care to pay for basics

Great sales, competitive prices - Edit

I love this place. All their produce is organic, they have a few bulk bins (and you can weigh your own bulk and print out a sticker for it, so you're not shocked when you get to the cashier), and a small salad bar. I find their prices very competitive for the area. They have expanded fairly recently, and there's plenty of room to shop. They have a pretty big cosmetics section, and you can always find a good deal. We tend to try to only buy things on sale, since we're poor students, and they have some really great sales. Stock up then!

They also have a frequent shopper card--if you spend $300, you get $10 coupon in the mail. It's not much, but it helps out, especially if you're going to spend the money anyway.

Pros: Fantastic sales, Organic produce, Competitive prices

Cons: Would like a bigger alcohol section

Raisin Rack - Edit

Wonderful new store. Large with great selection. Discount when you show your free raisin rack card.Friendly workers. Easy to find and ample parking spaces.

Pros: New Large building, large variety of items, free discount card

Return to Canton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raisin Rack Natural Food Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.