CLOSED: Rainbow Seasons - Food Truck

360-431-4182

8926 N Lombard St, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97203

Vegan food truck serving breakfast and lunch food, including a brunch sandwich, omelets which can be made into wraps, soup, chili, cornbread, no huevos rancheros omelet with chili and cashew chipotle cheese. Local coffee, tea, and natural ginger brew to drink. Uses some 'schmeats' from local vegan deli Homegrown Smokers. Sells vegan dog treats and granola bars. Confirmed closed, Aug 2017.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, Fusion

First Review by lai.9292

Amazing! - Edit

Great vegan breakfast option! We had the farmers wrap and rancheros wrap and both were excellent! We also had a great time chatting with the other friendly customers!! Would highly recommend trying it out!

Must Visit! - Edit

Great truck with a great breakfast!
Nice change of pace to have chickpea eggs rather than tofu. Had a couple of wraps- Farmer and Rancheros- and both were excellent. I plan on stopping again on my way back through town.
Prices were fair- $9 each for the wraps- and you can add a GF wrap for $2
Oh, and the dogs loved their treats too!

homecooked vegan breakfast - Edit

Oh how I've been waiting for a vegan breakfast place to open up in St.Johns. Alas! My pleas have been answered, we now can walk to get St.John roasters Coffee and then head over to the Rainbow Season cart to get the best breakfast.
Why we love it:
Everything on the menu has a photo so your eyes can steer you toward your choice. Everything looked great, colorful as the same suggested. We settled on the Breakfast brunch wrap and farmers omelet wrap (they give you the option to do open face or wrapped like a burrito, if your husband has a beard, burritoify the omelet. Pro tip.)
The husband and wife duo are kind, attentive, and talented. They too understand that sharing food is better because then you can try more food! Double the possibilities! They split our food up equally and wrapped it up for us.
They offer dogs treats for furry family members!
The menu is huge.
They have heated outdoor seating.
They use local organic produce.

Love is put into their whole establishment, cheers to the vegan chef. This is the future.

Pros: vegan breakfast sandwiches , I f*king love to eat breakfast

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rainbow Seasons - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.