First Review by rawgerman

Good food, but... - Edit

The food was really, really good, but it was very hard to communicate in English, but we all figured it out :-)
Cool surfer vibe. Food came out fast. The Happy Cow website had the wrong address, so we walked around for a very long time, and missed the lunch service, but they do serve a few meal items at tea time, which was nice.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good portions , Fast service

Cons: Very little English , Credit card w/min. ¥10,000 bill

Perfect! - Edit

I went there yesterday with my friend. I always wanted to try their food. It's really easy to find it and the interior is beautiful. Their raw "sushi" was very interesting but delicious. I really liked this place. Another advantage is that the owners actually listen to their clients so when I said that I didn't want anything oily and that I was allergic to wheat they adjusted their dishes a little bit for me!

Pros: easy to find, good atmosphere, raw

Cons: slow w-fi

delicious - definitely a place you shouldn't miss - Edit

I have been at Rainbow Raw Food Café twice now and the food was delicious. The fist time I had a raw salad platter with onion crackers, a green juice and vegan ice cream (the cafe is not 100% raw but 100% vegan). The second time I had the raw Mexican platter and raw chocolate cake. They have 5 different lunch sets, some include the smoothie of the day and a small desert. They cost between 1200 and 1500 Yen. They have a larger variety but slightly more expensive for dinner. They also sell some raw and vegan stuff like vegan majonaise, raw almond butter, raw coconut butter, organic teas, raw food books (in japanese), raw homemade cookies etc. They have and english menu and at least 1 person of the staff speaks english. Opening times are weekdays 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., often on Saturdays (but call in advance to make sure), closed on Sundays and holidays.

Pros: delicious, inexpensive, nice and english-speaking staff

Cons: closed Sun, holidays, sometimes Sat

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rainbow Raw Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5828 times since Jul 2010.