Rainbow Arch

Contact n/a

Norman Manley Blvd (at next to White Sands), Negril, Jamaica,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local, home-spun kind of place that makes plenty of vegan food using fresh ingredients. Around 1/5 of the menu is vegan suitable. The floor is beach sand, as it's right on the 7 mile beach, behind a couple of palm trees.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Caribbean, Jamaican, Non-veg

First Review by Don M

when in Negril - Edit

I just returned from another trip in sunny Negril and Rainbow Arch restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants. It's very local and rustic. It is run by two local women who are amazing cooks. They have what is possibly the best vegan burger I have ever enjoyed in my life, made right there. Everything is fresh and local. My dive buddy is not vegan, but he enjoyed the restaurant and the chefs / owners as much as I did. Even something as simple as a side salad takes on new meaning when it was in the garden just hours before.

They offer an array of local foods not always found elsewhere in Negril such as bread fruit and june plum juice. in the evening they make the best curry akee ever.

It is not a fancy place but the hospitality is warm and the food is outstanding. I think we ended up there for at least one meal every day we were there this trip.

You may have to look for it and I'm not sure if there is a phone but it will be worth the search. It is right in the middle of 7 mile beach, right next to White Sands. It has a wonderful tin roof just perfect for waiting out any rain that comes.

Keep in mind this is a 1 or 2 person operation and if they are busy, there can be a wait, but it is always worth it.

Pros: excellelnt food, friendly staff, fantastic beach ambiance

Cons: not sure if there is a phone, hours can vary, but it's the Caribbean

Return to Negril Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rainbow Arch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 503 times since Mar 2015.