First Review by KatieBush

Simple, not transparent - Edit

I stopped by to grab an acai bowl for breakfast while I was in town visiting a friend. The interior is very simple and clean looking. The lady at the counter was not helpful and not extremely friendly. I placed my order for the berry bowl, asking to have the granola removed because I am vegan. I asked someone about the berries, to learn more about their origin, and he gave me one response where he said they weren't organic and then another response where he said, point blank, that the berries were organic. I was also curious to know about the peanut butter that they use and he was evasive about that, too. He started squirting honey on my bowl when I said, "no! please, I asked for it vegan" and so, to my chagrin, he scooped out the berries that the honey touched and said that it was good to go. I just stared at him. I ended up having to scoop the honey out myself, though, in truth, I should've asked for another bowl. The raspberries in the bowl were moldy and the strawberries had seen better days/were goopy. The ingredients were clearly not fresh. Between the quality of the bowl and the service, I was not impressed and won't be back.

Return to Clearwater Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rahvia Acai Bowls closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.