First Review by Frijoles

Have had better falafel from Tesco - Edit

€6 for 4 falafel that we're cooked yesterday and a smattering of hummus. Or you can get uncooked lentil soup for €5. Skip this place. It sucks.

Updated from previous review on 2018-02-05

Pros: friendly waiter

Cons: everything else

Awful!! - Edit

In beautiful Granada,there are so many places to eat.Most tapas bars do vegan food.
I think very carefully before criticising a restaurant that offers vegetarian food.But this one deserves it.
We are two retired English travellers and I think we are polite and respectful in restaurants.The service was rude and once we asked for the vegan choices ,became close to hostile.We choose the vegetable tagene,which was a small bowl (about the size of a saucer) of a few root vegetables,some frozen peas and some very salty olives.Very unsatisfying and unpleasant.
Our meal consisted of one portion of hummus,one portion of bread.Two small tagene and two mineral waters ( the restaurant does not serve alcohol) The bill was an outrageous €35

Pros: NONE

Cons: Too many to mention

If you're desperate... - Edit

This restaurant has a fully vegetarian menu - some Spanish style tapas and some Morrocan style. I asked for the vegetable croquettes but they were not available. So I had the paella instead but it was very salty and not good quality.

It is a Moroccan style tea house. Nice decor and large selection of teas. Worth a try if you are desperate for veggie food but my experience wasn't great.

Pros: Pretty Morrocan interior decor, Central location

Cons: Food of only average quality

Return to Granada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rahma Teteria -Grupo Meknes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.