Rafy's Pizzeria

707-559-5735

615 E Washington St, Petaluma, California, USA, 94952

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family owned New York style pizzeria serving whole pies and slices with marked vegan items. House salad and pizza dough are vegan. Has vegan cheese, a gluten-free dough. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 3:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Josh Fossgreen

mushroom & basil pizza - Edit

Been here a lot before as a meat eater. Today I had mushroom & basil pizza. The kid messed up and I got a gluten free pizza. It was actually pretty good. I always get the gluten ones so I did not know what to expect. The crust was kind of dense and chewy. I would get it again. Small pizza was 9, mushrooms 2.50 basil 2.50 gluten free 2.50. That added up fast.

Well-made pizzas with a few vegan options - Edit

There are a few vegan options on the menu, plus you can order whatever you want either with no cheese or with Daiya. I've had both and they're both good!

The staff has seemed knowledgeable about which crusts/toppings are vegan every time I've been in. Prices are moderate. Vibe isn't up my alley (there are TVs with sports on inside the restaurant), but everything is clean and there's some cool art on the walls.

I'm giving 3 stars because their menu is so animal-heavy, but I'd give the actual taste of the vegan options a solid 4.

Pros: good food

Cons: menu very heavy on animal products

Return to Petaluma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rafy's Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.