Radost Fina Kuhinjica

Contact +381-616044445

Pariska 3 (at Kalemegdan), Belgrade, Serbia, 11000

Serves vegan and vegetarian food including hummus, dips, soups, main dishes; plus has smoothies, vegan ice cream, non-alcohol drinks, beer and wine. Wi-fi. Smoking allowed in one part of the restaurant. Wed-Sun 2:00pm-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Beer/Wine, Middle Eastern, Serbian

First Review by MarcusAlexander

perfect vegan food in the centre of Belgrade! - Edit

The restaurant is small and cozy and located very close to Kalemegdan. Everything is pretty cheap and delicioussss! I would come back there every time I go back to Belgrade!

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-13

Pros: delicious food, portion size, inexpensive

Cons: vegetarian options :/

Lovely!!! - Edit

No signage or anything like that from the outside so it can be slightly tricky to spot but what a hidden gem! Lovely restaurant and garden out back. Great vibe and amazing food. Staff all spoke English and were very helpful to my friend who has strict dietary requirements. An absolute must for vegans when in Belgrade šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Pros: Amazing food, Friendly staff

Cons: None!

cozy place near Kalemegdan - Edit

Located close to the beautiful French embassy building and the Kalemegdan Park, this is a cozy little vegetarian restaurant with great ambiance. It seems to be inside an old house. The decor is great and staff are friendly. The vegan and raw food items are clearly marked. They have a soup of the day, a few different salads, a veggie burger, hummus etc. The menu is a bit limited and it is slightly pricey by Belgrade standards, but definitely worth visiting.

Pros: friendly staff, great decor, location

Cons: limited menu, a bit pricey for Belgrade

It was alright, but not great - Edit

Contrary to the other reviews here, I was not that impressed with the restaurant. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the food, but I liked other places in Belgrade a lot better that were cheaper. This restaurant is still cheap compared to the prices in my own country, but for Belgrade the prices were a bit steep.

Pros: Nice sitting area in the garden, The only all-vegetarian restaurant in Belgrade, I

A MUST visit in Belgrade - Edit

Following the reviews this place was a little difficult to find, but it was well worth it!
The service was excellent, all staff spoke good English and I was well looked after.
The ambience was lovely, good music and a good atmosphere.
Most importantly the FOOD was incredible! I had a fresh squeezed juice, mezze plate, and the Beetroot burger (do add almond cheese, it's delicious!) and the food was up there with some of the best vegan food I've ever eaten.

Menu clearly labels what is vegan and raw.
Price was a little high for Serbia but reasonable considering the high quality of the food (about 1600 dinars for my meal).
I arrived around 2:30pm for lunch and there were others in the restaurant but certainly no need for a reservation, although I've heard it does get rather busy around dinner time so I'd recommend booking a place if you're going later in the day.
To get to restaurant you enter a red door into a building that looks like an apartment, and to the right is three small white doors, open the one with the happy cow sticker on the front! Trust me, you won't regret it

Great Find in Belgrade - Edit

This restaurant seems to be quite popular, despite how difficult it is to find so it might be a good idea to make a reservation.

We loved the food at Radost. We tried the Mezze Starters, Ramen and the Tortilla Mexicana. All were excellent and very well made/presented.

Maybe somewhat more expensive than most vegan restaurants but well worth it. We didn't eat at any other restaurant in Belgrade so we can't really compare the food/price but we would definitely go back.

Pros: Food quality, Very fresh, Difficult to find = More enjoyable!!

So good! - Edit

This is a must for vegans in Belgrade. The place is very cozy and nice, has amazing ambient, music and staff.

The food options are really good, I was hungry so I ordered a soup and a burger. The soup was one of the best soups I've ever tasted, and the burger was also amazing.

Note: Follow the address, the place has no sign and it might look like a house from the outside, but just come in. You won't regret it.

Amazing! - Edit

We decided to go there because of our 4th anniversary, together with our great friend.
It is true that the place is hard to find, map is not really so correct, but as long as you really want it (and you should, trust me) you will find your way!

The restaurant is placed in a small building, the number 3 is visible on the left. It is a bit "strange" to go in, because it really feels like entering somebody's apartment. And this is how it feels as well - it is a cozy place with really friendly and warm stuff. You can see your food being prepared on the spot, everything is fresh and made with love.

There is nothing like a menu or anything like that. The waiter tells you what you can choose from. Dishes can be easily modified, so vegans don't be scared! It was a bit of a gamble for us, choosing stuff without knowing how much will it be, but it was a special day for us so we didn't care that much.

We decided to take a starter - something like pita with hummus, olives and pate made of eggplant. Tasty as hell!
For the main course I had the most amazing soup ever, with tofu, noodles, fried vegetables and shitake mushroom. Delicious! My boyfriend decided to take vegan burgers with a salad. Our friend chose tortilla wraps also with salad. I have to say it was really, really tasty, as I tried it all!
We picked banana ice cream for a dessert and we didn't regret it at all.

I have to say that the food wasn't SO cheap for Serbian standarts and for sure you would be able to find something less expensive BUT!!!! everything what we ate was worth it.

The appetizer cost 480 dinars.
My soup was called "Ramen" and was for 680 dinars.
Burgers were for 490 din, Tortilla costed 530 dinars.
And finally ice cream - 350 dinars.
We also ordered freshly made juices - 3 for 780 dinars.

Pros: delicious food, friendly stuff, good atmosphere

Cons: hard to find

Awesome! - Edit

This was such a gem of a restaurant! Make sure to look up what the building looks like, cause the restaurant is essentially inside a flat. Look for the Happy Cow sticker on the door - first door to the right as you walk into the building. Amazing food, great service and awesome atmosphere! When in Belgrade, this is an absolute MUST!

Pros: Food, Service, atmosphere

Perfection. Pure & Simple. - Edit

What can you possibly say about food and an experience this good that could even come close to conveying the perfection that is Radost? It is one of the finest restaurants I have ever been in. I would never have thought that Belgrade would be home to this gem.

First off, I had heard that there was limited seating so I made a reservation. I ended up having a few email exchanges with Saska before and after eating there and she was so nice. Upon arriving I was greeted by the nicest waiter who took care of me for the evening. The restaurant is so tastefully decorated, a great mix of modern ad rustic that made me want this space to be a part of my home and linger there for hours. Great communal tables. The menu is presented in a lovely way on a small chalkboard that they bring around.

The food was so good and sounded so amazing I went for things I don't normally order. I had a wonderful soup, veggie burger with salad that was a delight, cheesecake and mixed fresh juice. I could not have been more impressed with the food (and the presentation) and the service. It was without a single flaw. My only disappointment was that I was in town for only one day and could not eat there again. I hope life brings me back to Belgrade just to eat here again. Impeccable.

Pros: Food!!!! Creative Menu, Great Atmosphere, Outstanding Service

Best vegetarian restaurant I've ever been - Edit

The employee is very friendly and helpful. Their toilet is very clean. Restaurant is designed beautifully and cosy. Music playlist is good. The place is hard to find but this makes it more tempting.

We've had aperatives and the soup of the day. Both of them were very delicious. Then we had a great quesadilla and moderate vegan burger.

When you go to belgrade, you should definitely try this place.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Cleen toilet, Normal price

Cons: Hard to find

Very good food, but hard to find the restaurant - Edit

We visited the restaurant two times during our stay in belgrade. We were very satisfied with the food, the atmosphere and the service. And it is cheap! We made a table reservation through facebook (the restaurant is small so if you want to be sure to get a table during dinner time, make a reservation). The only thing that is negative: It's hard to find! There are no signs outside or on the house/door. Be sure to write down the adress, so you find the correct house number.

Pros: Delicious, Cheap, Healthy

Cons: Hard to find

Nice place, I was full. - Edit

If you're inquisitive this place is not that hard to find. Open doors and you will get there.

Food and drinks were good. Entre was good, the humus a bit dry for my taste but still quite good. Pita bread and baba ganush were quite awesome.

Main course we had burgers: very good. Two small burgers which taste like meat burgers. Very nice

People were nice, the place very decorative, with its own style and character accompanied by fitting music. No complaints there.

Open kitchen, be prepared to smell like food when you leave. Not bothering me but my cousin was less enthusiastic about it ;)

All in all an excellent choice. Go there. We paid cash but the dude said we can pay by card as well.

Pros: Good food, Nice atmosphere and decoration, Nice people

Cons: Smells like food when you go home

omigosh this place is incredible! - Edit

Beautiful, bountiful vegan (or vegetarian) food! Finding the place is part of the magic. Pariska street curves around the Belgrade Fortress, and as other people have said, it looks like a house. I accidentally rang a woman's doorbell who lived upstairs because I couldn't figure out what door to go to. So I'll tell you: stay on the first floor once you're in, take a right, and it is the door at the end of the little hall. There's a little HappyCow sticker but no other identifier. Push the door...and you're in a gorgeous little restaurant. I only really had two days in Belgrade and made sure to come back here the second day. The best meals I've had in the past three weeks of traveling were here!
Updated from previous review on Friday December 13, 2013

Feinschmeckeressen wie zuhause - Edit

Das Radost ist wirklich nicht einfach zu finden. Draussen nicht angeschrieben, muss man suchen, bis man die Nummer 3 findet. (Etwas unterhalb der franzƶsischen Botschaft - Strasse macht einen Bogen). Das Suchen lohnt sich! In WohnzimmeratmosphƤre wird man freundlichst empfangen und bedient. Das Essen ist Ƥusserst schmackhaft und wird liebevoll prƤsentiert. Wir wĆ¼rden wieder hingehen!

Pros: Gutes Essen, Freundliche Bedienung, Besondere AthmospƤre

Cons: Raucher im Lokal

Awesome secret place! - Edit

Just amazing!
Hard to find, that's true - no sign outside, feels like entering a random building. But the surprise is even greater when you find yourself in the coziest little restaurant ever! The place is absolutely charming, the staff is great, and... the food is amazing! Appetizers, main dishes from around the world and veggie AND vegan desserts!

Went there 2 times in 2 days, and I tried:
- soba soup: with super tasty grilled veggies, tofu and shiitake *****
- vegan quiche with salad: MADNESS! whole wheat & grains crust and an incredible spinach filling
- vegan (raw) ice cream! bananas-blueberries-mint, meow!
- fresh squeezed carrot-apple-orange-ginger juice with a touch of cinnamon

Pros: great food, great staff, cozy and nice

Belgrade's Best Kept Secret - Edit

This place isn't so easy to find but worth the effort to track down yummy vegan food...possibly the best veggie burgers I've ever had...and I've had a lot of veggie burgers. The staff are friendly and the cafe style decor is really ambient...a great Find for any veggie traveling in the Balkans.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Nice Decor

Cons: Hard To Find

Radost - Edit

Nice small restaurant with friendly staff. The food is delicious and you can choose your own kind of juice.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, big portions

Cons: there's no menu, it's hard to find, no sign on the door

living room atmosphere - Edit

The place wasn't easy to find; the location on the map displayed here is a bit off. See for the good location here: http://goo.gl/maps/8pydr. There's also no sign on the doors, but if you see nr. 3 and some brown doors you're at the right spot ;)

That said, the food and atmosphere is great. The staff is very friendly and takes good care that you'll have a fantastic time. All the food is very freshly made, that's what I could taste at least! Be sure to try some of the freshly made juices. Pretty much all the food is vegan, or can be made vegan really easily. When we were there the only vegetarian dish were tortilla's with cheese, but we got them without cheese :) If you have to pick one place to go in the city, go here.

The prices are not cheap for Serbian standards, but still very reasonable. We paid around 1100 dinar per person.

Only disadvantage, smoking is allowed inside! Also making reservations is not really required in my opinion, we didn't and had no problems.

Pros: great food, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere

Cons: hard to find, smoking allowed

Not to be missed! - Edit

I went to Radost when I was in Belgrade with my boyfriend. It is true that it was difficult to find it, as it is in Pariska, but there is no number or sign to recognize it. We saw someone inside and we asked - through the window! - if it was it And it was! Maybe 2 minutes walking down from the French Embassy.
The restaurant is like an apartment, every table is different and it is so delightly furnished. It feels like you are at home. The music is relaxing, the lights are low and the atmosphere in general is so lovely.
The owners are very caring and kind.
Talking about the food... it is amazing!
As an appetizer, they first served us tasty pita bread with delicious hummous of three kinds. We enjoyed it so much! We alsohad a nice soup with tofu, vegetables and some noodles inside. As a second course, we had vegetarian burgers... but small ones, with homemade bread... so cute, without any sauce. The burgers went with some couscous salad. So good. All this with the right company (my boyfriend), a glass of red wine, some great music and an amazing location made it the best spot in Belgrade ever (so far)! Whether you are vegetarian or not.
Thank you to the owners of the restaurant for making it and our experience so special.

Pros: Simply Amazing!

Cons: Telephone number is wrong , Not easy to find

Lovely place! - Edit

I am just visiting Belgrade and am staying with a friend. When I mentioned I wanted to eat a really healthy meal she suggested Radost Fina Kuhinjica immediately. She was busy so I went looking for the place and I have to say it was a little difficult to find. It was not where google said it would be! I did find it (I ended up contacting them directly through facebook) and the food was wonderful. I had the hummus appetizer, the cashew carrot soup, the veggie burgers, and the chocolate souffle. Everything was delicious but the soup stood out as being quite unique and the souffle was absolutely amazing. The price was a little higher than other places I've eaten in Serbia so far, but it is still much cheaper than what I would pay in the United States for a similar meal. Overall a great experience!

Pros: Great food!, Very healthy/fresh!, Good service!

Cons: Hard to find., Not as cheap as other food in Belgrade.

Return to Belgrade Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Radost Fina Kuhinjica closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 7292 times since Jan 2013.