Radio Radio

( 1 review )
631-923-2622

24 Clinton Ave, Huntington, New York, USA, 11743

Serves meat, vegan options available. A barbecue restaurant but with option to replace meat in some dishes with bbq seitan or pulled jackfruit, as well as to mock meat dishes. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by romeo

just disappointing! - Edit

Again vegans, what is all the fuss about!? Maybe I have high standards, but we didn’t like the food at all! I got the meat loaf with a very old tiny hard stale corn bread, where is the mash and gravy guys?! My friend got a ‘chkn’ sandwich, it was all so bad and the food I’m pretty sure was just old, yet they took forever to serve us old food. The chkn was so tough! But not in a well this is fake meat so what do you expect kind of way, but it could break your teeth kind of way, so so bad! Quality sucked, atmosphere seems cool. But not worth it. Didn’t try the tacos though, but we don’t plan to go back, sadly. I appreciated the effort to have vegan options, but we didn’t appreciate the disappointment and $ we spent for bad food.

Pros: atmosphere seems cool.

Cons: bad vegan food,, not many vegan options, served old food.

Return to Huntington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Radio Radio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.