Radicetonda - Piazza Buozzi

Contact 0236736669

Piazza Buozzi 5, Milan, Italy, 20135

Its 2nd location, opened 2015, a nice bistro setup. Provides organic and vegan food including a seitan club sandwich, hot and cold cereals, soups, cakes and sweets. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by SuneChristianLodal

Radicetonda experience - Edit

I went with my family. We got two kind of soups and other vegetables. The taste was nice, but not the best vegan food..the stuff was kind and the place is nice. I had tofu and vegetables, and green peas cream (very good). Also tried broccoli and potatoes soup (also very tasty) and black kale soup (not so good..). As dessert we tried almond cake that was good. Everything is vegan and organic, so it's always a good place to go if you don't have another place in mind already.

Food and staff, that put a smile on your face - Edit

We endet up eating there a few times during our stay in Milan (we lived pretty close). The first time there, we just wanted to take a look, but ended up with a chocolate snack and complementary bread chips with dippings. Great service and inviting staff.

Everything is vegan, organic and fresh. I can recommend the burger (great), but also the pancakes with chocolate, the mix plate and the cakes, put a smile on my face. The lemon "grandmother cake" i a must try, if you go there in my humble opinion.

Pros: fair price, good food

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Radicetonda - Piazza Buozzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.