Radial Cafe

Contact 404.659.6594

1530 DeKalb Ave (at historic Candler Park neighborhood), Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30307

Serves meat, vegan options available. Green certified, farm-to-table restaurant offering some ovo-lacto vegetarian and a few vegan and gluten free items, marked on the menu. Showcases different artwork each month.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by SweetFaces

Disappointing - Edit

They have plenty of vegan options on the menu, but both of the things we ordered were disappointing. I got the vegan hash, which consisted of 5 cubes of uncooked tofu, diced potatoes, and mostly raw broccoli, onions, and red peppers without seasoning. I ordered coffee with almond milk, and was charged $1.70 for the side of almond milk. My husband ordered the vegan pancakes that were on special. The flavor of the pancake was good, but the batter was over-mixed which made for gummy pancakes.

Pros: Good toast.

Cons: Bland, half-assed vegan options.

Thumbs Up! - Edit

I like that the menu clearly states what can be made vegan. The vegan burrito and hash were excellent but the buckwheat pancakes were a little dry to me. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I will definitely return.

Outstanding Vegan Options - Edit

You'll be hard-pressed to find more selection made from fresh ingredients in a non-vegan restaurant for us veegs. Delicious for brunch, lunch or dinner. Menu is very clear in terms of items that are vegan or can be made vegan.

Pros: Delicious and fresh, Great selection, Good brunch option

Great for gluten intolerant - Edit

I visited Atlanta and ate here. Great food. Fresh, tasty, simple. You know the food is good because you don't have to mask it with a thousand ingredients. Service was outstanding.

I ate well and felt well later. They listened to my food requests. No gluten cross contamination. Awesome service. Next time I'm in town they're are my first stop.

TERRIFIC - Edit

A great sit down restaurant in the Chandler Park area. AND they serve breakfast items all day (as well as non-breakfast foods). There are many vegan options and they are clearly marked so you do not have to constantly ask about ingredients. And the service was awesome. They were incredibly sweet, attentive, and helpful. The decor is also great. If I lived in Atlanta I know I would be a regular here.

Pros: customer service, easy to read menu , vegan options

Beyond veggie burgers! - Edit

How about a Vegan Meatball Sub, Mango Vegan Pancakes, or grilled Vegan Hash with tofu and fresh veggies? The food is as delicious and healthy as it sounds. Radial even makes their own seitan. The menu varies with daily specials, so every vegan dish isn't offered every day, but there are enough animal-free items on the regular menu, like the House Grits, Sweet Potato Hash, Tomato Risotto, Hummus Platter and homemade soups, to satisfy any vegan's tastebuds. I travel 45 miles, one way, to eat here!

Pros: Delicious food, wide selection, Innovative dishes, Friendly, helpful management and staff

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Radial Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2798 times since Feb 2012.