Rada - Red Leopard Mall

+7-3433448838

Ulitsa Vaynera, 8, Yekaterinburg, Russia, 620014

Second location in Ekaterinburg. A cafe with a buffet of about 10 warm dishes plus some salads and two soups. Only has a few vegan options (a single main dish and vegetable soup). Some staff speak English well and can help point out vegan items and ones that can be made vegan. Russian street address: ул. Вайнера, 8, Галерея "Красный леопард", 2 этаж. Walk in through a red entrance to the Red Leopard mall and the restaurant is directly up the stairs to your left. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by parksaj

Excellent and open on Sunday too! - Edit

I had a delicious ratatouille and something they assured me was a Russian favourite - something, something, cabbage, cabbage. And a little piece of pie too.

I bought a big - like 15cm big - vegan salami from the vegetarian shop next door and I'm going to whip that out on the next train ride and cut me a big old slice. Impressive! There's heaps of great stuff in the shop, too, from tofu oddities to Indian pickles (!).

Definitely a favourite for me in Russia too, though, that's coming from the East so who knows what the rest holds.

Pros: Great taste - well herbed and salted. , Price., Really sweet attendants.

Vegan in Ekaterinburg - Edit

I was pleasantly surprised here! A very decent selection of food, hot and cold. They also had a vegan Salat Olivier, a must-try everyone's favourite Russian salad! I've never tried this version (with vegan "meat") and it was easily the best vegan Olivier I've ever had! The cabbage stew was delicious too.
There is a shop adjacent to the cafe, which has a great selection of vegetarian, vegan and health foods, snacks, etc. Great for browsing and impossible to leave empty-handed!
Definitely a place to come back to

Pros: The staff are aware of vegan jam and were able to , There are vegan desserts

Cons: Vegan options are limited, Hot food was not actually very hot at all, just lu

Best place in Russia I've been - Edit

Really the best vegeterian restaurant I've been so far in Russia. Offers wide range of food from Indian to Russian. Nice location in the center of the city. Prices are cheap and there are business lunch offers which makes it even more affordable and best choise of the city. We ordered in Russian so I don't know if English is spoken. Nevertheless it is easy to choose because restaurant works like stakovaya, you pick what you want by pointing in a desk. Totally worth going and not only once - there was a problem to choose because all the dishes looked delicious.

Pros: Quality of food, Price , Location

Cons: Stalovaya atmosphere (not really a con)

Rada nice grub! - Edit

My favourite vego place in Russia so far.

As of April 2015, they have many vegan dishes, soups, mains, sides, breads, desserts, and all clearly labelled with a green vegan sticker - very helpful for non Russian speakers. The staff spoke some English also, and in general were very lovely!

Most importantly though, all the food I tried was delicious. My girlfriend and me had almost all of the vegan options over two visits. We had two big feasts which were super cheap and left extremely happy and full both times. This is a must visit if in Yekaterinburg!

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff, Adjoined veg/health food store, Brilliant value

Return to Yekaterinburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rada - Red Leopard Mall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.