CLOSED: Rada and K

Contact 83150

147/1 Na Nai Road, Baankanchana 6, Kathu, Patong, Phuket, Thailand,

Serving Italian, Russian, and European food and desserts along with non-alcohol drinks with a few vegan and raw options. A meal costs around 150-180 baht. In a quiet corner with a relaxing atmosphere and free Wi-Fi. Map marker may be incorrect, please send HappyCow an update with location- thanks! 2015 REPORTED NO LONGER OPERATING. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-12:00pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Russian

First Review by Imprezd

Open for dinner - Edit

This is the only vegetarian restaurant in Patong that's open after 5pm (at least as of Feb 2014), so you might find yourself here for dinner.

The menu offers an uncommon mix of items: mostly (but not entirely) Russian dishes; and mostly lacto-vegetarian; but also a page of salads and a few other things.

This leaves little for vegans in the way of cooked meals, but the chef is willing to veganize some of the dishes. One exception is that they offer a "vegan omelette" during breakfast hours. But if you're both vegan and gluten-free, there isn't much for you to eat here except the salads. I would've come back if they had more cooked vegan items (especially wheat-free ones). Hopefully they'll add more in the future.

They do fresh juices, including carrot, which i much appreciated.

Counter service. Moderately priced. There's a breezy two-table verandah out front.

Pros: Fresh juices

Cons: Limited vegan options for cooked food

Tasty vegetarian fresh food! - Edit

Very nice vegetarian sрot in рatong area!Hardly you can find such рeaceful and quite Vegetarian cafe in the heart of this touristic рlacem few meters back from the main road.

Nice menu of different dishes from exotic Russian cuisine, also Euroрen and even raw oрtions are available.

Nice, that they are serving fresh. I waited for my lunch not 5 min, but I had fresh meals!

Vety nice cream souр, Russian Solyanka, рumрkin ravioli and quite wide range of desserts ( I tried Carrot cake and mmm...Mascarрone cake with fresh strawberries!)

рrices are normal- 120 baht for cake, 150 baht for souр and around this for ravioli...

Pros: quite are in walk distance from my hotel, serving fresh, different vegetarian cuisines

Cons: I waited a little bit

Крутейшая вегетарианская кухня : ) - Edit

Отдыхали с женой на Патонге в отеле Тропикал Инн, а внизу отеля расположена эта кафешка - "Рада и К"
Для нас это было спасением, т.к. мы вегетарианцы, а в Таиланде много рыбы или рыбного/креветочного соуса, от которого сложно увернуться так, чтобы это не попало тебе в рацион.
Кафе не очень большое, оттого не шумное.
Повар русский парень по имени Георгий просто мастер своего дела. У нас на ура шли омлеты, лазанья, супы пюре, а также - тадам! - Маскарпоне! клубничный чизкейк.
В кафе всегда можно посидеть после пляжа, за стаканчиком прохладного напитка Лакшми и приятно поболтать.
У нас остались хорошие воспоминания, поэтому мы рекомендуем это кафе и вам )

Pros: Вкусно, Здоровое питание, Свежие продукты

This place is my shelter... - Edit

and the cook is my saviour!

I love visiting Phuket during high season, but the problem that you can not find good quality, tasty, vegetatian food anywhere on the island, is just killing me every time.
I bumped into this place walking by Na Nai road, looking for the hotel where my friends stayed. I saw the sign saying "Vegetarian" and I knew that there was no such sign on this place before, since I know Patong pretty well and as a vegetarian I am always on the lookout for such signs.:) I was just interested to check it out and turned into the alley. This place is located on the first floor of Tropical Inn hotel. There are about 10 tables. 2 tables outside (where I sat). There're soups, main dishes, salads, desserts and drinks in the menu. About 7 positions each. They even serve vegan omelette for breakfast! I tried carrot cream soup, lasagna, raviolis and carrot cake. Cake just blew my mind! Cook is a nice Russian guy that surely's doing some magic behind kitchen door. I have to admit, that I haven't ate such tasty food for long time. I mean - I cook myself and my wife cooks, and we visited many vegetarian restaurants during our journeys, but this guy... Everything I tried was really tasty. That's why I ordered so many. I will surely be their regular customer. Thank you guys for solving my one and only problem during my visits to the island. Now I love Phuket even more! This time i didn't have my camera with me, but next time I will make some photos.
Prices wise, this place is on the same level as thai food cafes all over Phuket. With such good pricing and tasty food this place is going to be popular among healthy eating crowd.
By the way, the address marker on the google maps of happycow.com is totally off. I found an easy way to find this place. You should google Phuket Tropical Inn hotel, check hotel's website and in the contacts section they have google maps with green marker exactly on the spot where they located. They also have downloadable map with directions for taxi drivers in Thai in the same contacts section.

Pros: good value, friendly staff, excellent food

Cons: you eat more than you should

Return to Phuket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rada and K closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.