Raawka

+358-40-0660670

Pitkäkatu 34, Vaasa, Finland, 65200

An organic cafe that specializes in raw vegetarian and vegan food. Serves breakfast and lunch. Also offers smoothies, coffee, tea and pastries in a comfortable environment. All items are organic, gluten free and sugar free. Previously at Palosaarentie 23, new address reported April 2017. Open Tue-Fri 10:00am-4:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by tomahola

Wonderful food - Edit

This is my favourite cafe in Finland. The buffet is wonderful and the cakes are too die for! Love it!!! ❤

Pros: Great service, Carefully prepared food

A reason to come to Vaasa - Edit

I have been a couple of times now to Raawka when I visit my hometown. I must say they really make an effort to make really good food! They obviously use good quality ingredients and really are experts on raw and vegetarian food. (everything is not raw) Some days they have a buffet where you take what you want and pay by weight, some days there is a menu to order from. They always have raw cakes and "sweets". No sugar, of course, but really sweet by natural means, using dates for example. The cakes are extraordinary! I have eaten raw food cakes in many places, and ordinary cakes too but here they make really the best ones! I have now a really good reason to visit my hometown more often although I live realy far away. Warmly recommended!

Pros: best cakes ever!, quality of ingredients and food, good variety of interesting dishes

Cons: location is not in the center of Vaasa

Return to Vaasa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Raawka closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.